No powdery mildew!

• Thread starter jonnynu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Since I got my brains beat out trying to help all of you with the product I mentioned....well check out this new article by Soma...yeah...that Soma...of Soma seeds fame...he has a new article at Treat Yourself Magazine...he uses Hydogen Peroxide...if he uses it...and yes you have to follow what he says...not read anything into it....he claims his method...and why doubt him???????????? takes care of it...OK NOW..TY ME TO THE WIPPING POST FOR TRYING TO HELP...

C

CAPO

I like to vaporize sulfur as preventative...very effective at preventing rust and bud rot too.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Whatever works for you bro...whatever works and what your comfortable with...just trying to give a leg up ...that's it...glad to see your having good results!

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
By the way...if you don't mind me saying...the reason I didn't go with the sulfer burner, although I read it has excellent results, is because, that method was simply not an option for me....couldn't be using that shit where I am...so I was looking for an alternative other than the burner....enough said...

S

StonerB

How about we plan our grows right from the start. If your enviroment is correct and you dont buy shit genetics where is all this PM coming from. All solutions dont come in a bottle or spray form. How about buying an additional fan or a temp/humidistat. I know this seems like a basic suggestion but ten times a day I am asked for a solution to PM by a grower who has no idea what their min-max temp or humidity is. WTF!!!!

kushdoctor

kushdoctor

I use an organic product called jungle rain clean leaf . It's citrus and castille soap based . It cleans the leafs including p.m. then use a sulfer vaporizer for 4-5 hours with the lights off . Works everytime ,usually once when I flip and follow up in week 3

C

cheech

I'm vouching for green cure. That stuff kept an outdoor harvest from getting mold which is pretty incredible in MI getting rained on every day by harvest.

P

paperplane

Im still a beginner but from my expierence I had PM until I solved my Air Movement. I think alot of people get PM from trying to run a sealed room. From my limited expierence running my room sealed with the lights on and vented when lights are out solved my PM issue. Since I began running my room this way I have yet to see PM. So I would have to agree with StonerB somewhat.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I like to use azamax and straight neem oil in veg. Ill give them a sulfur burn the first week of bloom and maybe a follow up burn in week 2/3. That has kept the the plants and the actual room clean from PM for years(knock on wood)

L

LittleAmsterdam

PM can be cured by raising the PH level on the leaf surface.

I regularly spray with a drop of PH UP and sometimes a drop of Fertilizer.

Works great to keep the PM down, foliar feed, and kill any bugs.

I'm also a big fan Azamax once a week during Veg and first 2 weeks of flower.

dorjewright

dorjewright

PM can be cured by raising the PH level on the leaf surface.

I regularly spray with a drop of PH UP and sometimes a drop of Fertilizer.

Works great to keep the PM down, foliar feed, and kill any bugs.

I'm also a big fan Azamax once a week during Veg and first 2 weeks of flower.
Do you use a spreader and how late into flower do you spray? My post has been asking for something that will spread without leaving any taste. Tried Stylet Oil but couldn't stop it from beading up and running off.

G

greyman41420

I would be doing a disservice to the forum if I did not bring up Nuke Em by Flying Skull. My buddy had MASSIVE PM, just a crazy amount in his 16k room. Moron wasn't running a dehum, still isn't actually and his stuff was just covered in white. His previous harvest, the material, when you touched it would literally emit this white powder into the air. In middle of week 5 when I showed up we did the full three sprays of nuke em at full strength and it wiped the PM off the face of the earth in his room. I couldn't even really believe it. Shit is crazy expensive but absolutely works and is claimed by the company to be safe to spray through harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom