no water pressure

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

hi farmers. heres what I got going. no water flow at all. checked for obstructions/return manifold /intake/ between buckets/ cc just sent another pump today/last one gave up the ghost/whats the odds of the second one not working? it sounds like its spinning correctly/not a lot of moving parts here. systems full/just wont move water for me. anyone been in this position? (no not that position but it feels like it) do you prime the pump? how?.thanx everyone. donk

Natural

Natural

I don't know UC set-up very well..but when a hot-tub pump doesn't work and you can still hear the motor running it means you have an air pocket in the pump. The answer there is simple, you loosen the wet out-take side seal till it escapes. Doesn't sound like an electronic problem(?) though I don't know the pump(but if the motor is working)?/...the only other thing I can think of is power of the pump??
Hope you get it straight..UC guys chime in

Amber

Amber

Unplug it open the air valve on the filter kit til water comes close it up but not all the way. Plug pump in run back and close it completely. If it still is not working unplug it and plug it back in a couple times sometimes quickly its gotta get that suction. Make sure your valves open on the return. Plug in unplug plug in unplug it will go eventually.

D

donkeydon

wow/thanx for all the help people/very cool and appreciated. shoved a hose up its ( im getting graphic here) t and backfilled it. as dr Frankenstein said " its alive". whats funny (now) is all I did on the first 2 was fill and play. you can tell I flunked mcgiver school.

Power OG

Power OG

sounds like you might need to prime ya pump, im a plumber so ive seen this happen with all size water pump. thats where i would start.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

that happens with my little 250 danner mag all the time. Unplugging and plugging in semi quickly like Amber said always gets it going, sometimes it takes longer than others though...

Top Bottom