Non Hydro Trees.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

shit i wanna join! haha. am in coco though! 20 gal pots.... longggg vegges.... lets do this. rockin some OGs first, plenty more as they get big enough ;-)

nice break from the micro grow ive been doing lately.... got 3 burnin on top of these ladies on 24/7 right now, will be flipped in about a week.
IMG 0753
IMG 0754

IMG 0752
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Great looking plants everybody! I just switched over to growing larger plants, no 2 pounders by any means. I would grow as few as 9 on a scrog or do 16-25/light on a sog. I just did my first run with six a light (48"-56" tall 56 total plants under eight 1K lights.) I guess those arent tree's but it was my best yeild yet. I think I can get them bigger and bushier this time. I got 121 grams per plant this time, I think there is room to get 6+oz per plant if I veg a little longer and train them better.
The mix I use would probably work for big buckets.
1 bale sunshine #4
1 bag Ocean Forest
30# worm castings
4- 4cu/ft bags of chunky perlite
4# of Mykos granular
It makes for rapid growth.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Great looking plants everybody! I just switched over to growing larger plants, no 2 pounders by any means. I would grow as few as 9 on a scrog or do 16-25/light on a sog. I just did my first run with six a light (48"-56" tall 56 total plants under eight 1K lights.) I guess those arent tree's but it was my best yeild yet. I think I can get them bigger and bushier this time. I got 121 grams per plant this time, I think there is room to get 6+oz per plant if I veg a little longer and train them better.
The mix I use would probably work for big buckets.
1 bale sunshine #4
1 bag Ocean Forest
30# worm castings
4- 4cu/ft bags of chunky perlite
4# of Mykos granular
It makes for rapid growth.

I gotta say that 50" tall is too big for six plants under one light. I have gotten 6 oz off a 2' plant. You may find that you are hurting your yield by overcrowding.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Hey Cap! Thanks for the input. I would normally argree with you on that 100%, but my room is an oversided 8k watt room, 12x16 not 8x16. Each plant get more than enough space because of the size of the room and there are no walkways. My buddies who have rooms that are the same size and doing the same set-up,but with 12k watts, are pulling 24-26pounds consistantly. One friend has a room just larger than mine with 12 Vertizontal hoods and pulled 29 pounds with the same plant spacing. The proof is in the pudding with those guys. I think I can squeeze 2 more ounces out of each plant in my space. I've add a picture of the room so you can see how spread out they are. I might want to try something like what you guys are doing soon. I like those indoor monsters. Much respect to you guys.

Top Bottom