Nonsmoker.grower here

• Thread starter Nonsmoker.grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nonsmoker.grower

Nonsmoker.grower

Would like to say hello to all the farms on here. I am a new farmer. This is the first site i have joined for help and help others. I hope i can give back some of what i learn. Please feel free to read my bio. It tells why i grow. Hope to grow with you all soon!!!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, I’m in a similar category, I don’t smoke either, but ingesting is how I do it. Salves for the body, infused decarb’d coconut oil caps, and dry ground decarb’d caps for the body and mind...

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

I thought I might have been the only one on here that doesn’t smoke! Nice to see that I was wrong.

I also started growing cannabis due to my enjoyment of gardening.

its a great place here, with an abundance of knowledge and good energy.

Welcome to the Farm!

Much loveđź––
AndyBoiđź‘˝

Billymgb

Billymgb

awesome I too was smokefree for the last 4 yrs. I had stopped smoking because of a pain agreement I have with the VA hospital. I have had 4 lower back operations and my pain meds I will be on for life. Anyways they would punish me if I failed my monthly piss test. But within the last year they said if I got the med card for the cannabis They would look the other way for just the weed. So cool got the license and guess what now I can sample my grows Yaaaaa.

Nonsmoker.grower

Nonsmoker.grower

That's the shit bro! Im glad you can smoke now. So what you got in the grow room?

Nonsmoker.grower

Nonsmoker.grower

Very nice, no yellowing. What nutrients are you using or are you using a living soil? So here is my issue i got. I have been racking my brain on what kind of led light to get. I have a 5x5 yield lab tent. 6inch ac infinity with the led screen. I have a ac infinity 6 inch intake at the bottom of my tent. The lights i can't decide from is optic slim 650s or the chilled tech growcraft x6. Do you have a good light in mind? Would appreciate all the info I can get.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Very nice, no yellowing. What nutrients are you using or are you using a living soil? So here is my issue i got. I have been racking my brain on what kind of led light to get. I have a 5x5 yield lab tent. 6inch ac infinity with the led screen. I have a ac infinity 6 inch intake at the bottom of my tent. The lights i can't decide from is optic slim 650s or the chilled tech growcraft x6. Do you have a good light in mind? Would appreciate all the info I can get.
Get an HLG light.

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Im using general hydroponics trio accompanied by CALiMAGic. Ive had some early signs of nute burn that were quickly averted.

my medium is a soil mix consisting of coco coir, veggie mix soil/worm castings and perlite/vermiculite (40%, 30%, and 30%)

Ive done minimal research on lighting. I just bought a respectable light thats appropriate for my tent (2x4) Spider farmer sf 2000. I have no complaints about my light, works wonderfully.

Feel free to post a picture of your set up once complete, I would like to see it.

Billymgb

Billymgb

That's the shit bro! Im glad you can smoke now. So what you got in the grow room?
In my grow room I have 3 Blue Berry Sherbet Autos. It's the first time that I have grown autos. I am pretty stoked. Here are a few pics. One of them I LSTed the other I topped 2 times. And the last one I did nothing, just an experiment to see which one I will keep using in the future.

20201230 185459
20201230 190028
20201230 185857
Top Bottom