Noob Cloning help asap guys!

• Thread starter Johnnygrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Ive got these girls going at day 13 now . And this is all i got . A couple of them are rooting upwards out the base. Ive searched everywhere and could not find similar situations .

I was runnin till day 8 with a single t5 sun blaster reflector combo . And had room temp of only 23 degrees celcius. So i bought another . And got temps up to around 24 ish . The vent have been fully closed till day 4 then slowly opened a little slowly.

They were cut 45 angle dipped in rootech gel. And popped in jiffy cubes. Misted daily 3 4 times a day . I then noticed some mould spots forming day 9 so i opened the vents out more to reduce this and only mist the dome 1 to 2 times a day since.

And since yesterday i have turned on my pb2000 led just to increase the room temp to 25 to 26 degrees celcius. As i heard 80f is the best.

The pellets are about 35 to 40% wet by my guess. And i duno if i should close the vents again. Cause someone said they just leave it closed till roots come . Or do i fully open ?

When do i pour water in the tray? Should i grab a heat mat?. Re cut and re dip?
Sorry for all the questions as i really need these to root as i cant access anymore clones for next run.

Any input would be appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance.
If you need more info let me know! You members have all been so helpful thanks again!

Noob cloning  help asap guys
Noob cloning  help asap guys 2
Noob cloning  help asap guys 3
Noob cloning  help asap guys 4
Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Oh btw im kinda in flower already and this is my only shot! Duno if you guys can hear the desperation but ...yeahh!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Always open the vents after 3 days / put some water in the bottom of the tray / don't put too much light on clones/ take some out and look at them, they look like there starting to root / I think they're rooting out the top because there not wet enough on the bottom / heating mats are great but you need a temp controller too

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol, sorry you didnt get any replies. Id wait it out, theyll probably root eventually. Nothing much you can do now to speed them up except STOP MISTING THEM...
Misting makes them root slower and as youve discovered causes mold and mildew problems. Never mist clones. You need them to get thirsty, so they have no choice but put out roots to get water.

Just air out the dome once a day.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Open the vents after 3 days put some water in the bottom of the tray don't put too much light on your clones take some out and look at them they look like this siding to roof I think they're rooting out the top because there's not enough water on the bottom heating mats are great but you need a controller to keep them at a certain temperature

Also the perfect mix of air and water right at the surface of the peat, suggesting they might be waterlogged. Whenever i use peat pucks i squeeze a lot of the water out of the puck with the cut in it, so i get good stem contact and dry it up quite a bit. If its soaked and waterlogged itll take forever to root too, just like those damn rockwool rooters...

Johnnygrowz

Johnnygrowz

Theyre yellowijg and funking out on me . But roots are coming on some . Will.have pics tonight when i get home.

Top Bottom