Noobie

• Thread starter Acepsince93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Acepsince93

Acepsince93

Hey I just started I’m out here in Florida south west exactly and I’m looking to do the best possible where I’m at I usually take the plants in and out and try as much as I can with it I wanted to try out doors instead of indoors I ordered some seeds and what not but not the best at telling how good genetics or anything about plants been smoking for alil bit and I been planting as a kid tryin to find a style and seeing what I can do to make a decent plant .....in time what I have done and documented what this 2021 January 25th I planted some bag seeds I bought a lb of some type of og kush back by December 2020 and until I got to the bottom of it there was just 2 nice seeds I threw into my passion fruit vine pot by like 4 days I had seedlings that was going to veg already I didn’t even know it so I transplanted them into new pots at first it was probably a 7 gallon but now there in 17 gallon pots well they weren’t plant pots I just got a deal at Walmart and there better then any other pot ive used other then fabric pots that I have but not 17 gallons any way but so I have been doing a defóliate with my fingers I’ve never touched the plant with any wired metals or anything to cut it but my fingers cleaned obviously I got nutrients but like I said I’m a noobie so I need definite answers and before I decide to grow indoors and order seeds I figured I make mistakes now I have almost everything ready for indoor growing I have a very large space for it and so ....let’s get back to the plants so with the dummynoobie plants that I’m practicing with in show some photos of how they started and where they are now and i just need some tips and some type of detail gradeing of what I’m doing right or wrong I don’t need criticism or anything negative like I said I’m new to this even tho I been tryin since I was 15 years old lol posting pics

Noobie
Noobie 2
Noobie 3
Noobie 4
Noobie 5
Noobie 6
Noobie 7
Noobie 8
Noobie 9
Noobie 10
Noobie 11
Top Bottom