Noobie

• Thread starter Krazysride
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krazysride

Krazysride

hello folks just thought pop in. new grower myself and hopefully have found a legit and safe place to chat and share my progress. Only a matter of time before we can all freely grow i hope. had to resort to growing my meds after the wife and i had flu, and since only me working now. here’s looking to a good investment and a bountiful harvest.

Cypress66

Cypress66

hello folks just thought pop in. new grower myself and hopefully have found a legit and safe place to chat and share my progress. Only a matter of time before we can all freely grow i hope. had to resort to growing my meds after the wife and i had flu, and since only me working now. here’s looking to a good investment and a bountiful harvest.
Welcome krazyside you are going to be very happy that you had to resort to grow your own garden your smoke and your quality will be better it’s a very good hobby for your mind very therapeutic that’s what it is for me anyway and that’s only one thing about it good luck with your garden and keep your progress on here I hope to see your progress soon peace ✌️

Latest posts

Top Bottom