Norcal Outdoor Garden Of Eden

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Sunset Serbet. Really like this plant. Heavy, easy to grow, DANK!
Sunset sherbet

More Sherbet
Sunset sherbet 2

Yeti
Yeti 2

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

How I leave my plants for a month after first round of harvest. No mildew, no mold, no bugs.
Outdoor Yeti after harvest 2

Worst effected plant in the garden with Russets. Lost 100% of the hash nugs, however almost zero large nugs.
Harvested plants BMs 2

This is how a plant should look all the way through harvest. No bugs, no mildew, no mold. All the way to the last drop. This plant still has the last round of nugs drying, and already over 7lbs.
Harvested plants BMs

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@leadsled Here is some pictures of damage. I was able to keep the tops clear with my OG Bio War. However the insides of the plants were hard to hit, and the russet's survived. Almost double the strength on OG Bio War before I noticed it working.
Russet Damage
Russet Damage 2

papapayne

papapayne

Yea I am planning on pulling my dog kush top colas, and possibly cherry pie on the full moon. Pulled a lemonshine today, but stem mold forced that one.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Cookie Fam. Same guys as Milado, GSC, Cherry Pie.

Check out Crocket/DNA seeds. They have some good Sherbet crosses ATM if your interested.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Glad you made it to harvest Bulldog.
All that hard work paid off!

Thanks. It was hard work this year. Dam russets/broad mites. One mistake I will never make again, is allowing BM's to proliferate in my garden. It's still in my indoor garden as well, and I am waiting till harvest is over before I begin the battle indoors. Too much cross contamination right now to worry about it. Don't want to loose my priced cuts, as I have nobody to keep cuts for me anymore.

Great news on the seed front people............
The Hassan Has Landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my hands back on my prized Hassan cut. It is the best weed I have ever smoked. I have smoked lots of elite strains, and I must say, none of them compare to the Hassan. I am slightly bias, because this is the herb I grew up on. However, everybody that has ever tried this herb, knows it's something special. My boy that tracked down the cut, and begged for over 2 years now, also received a nug as well as the clone. We smoked that like it was the last herb on the face of the planet.....Soooooo Goooooood! Cost me a lot to get my hands back on this beautiful cannabis specimen, but the community will thank me. Give me a year, and we will see if she is solid breeding material or not.

So happy about the Hassan, you guys have no idea. Shit's on my GSC cut.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

For the record, Hassan and I go back to around 96'. My first indoor garden was around 2000, and Hassan was one of my first crops, maybe 3rd or 4th. I sucked at growing, and Jack the Ripper yielded much more, so I ditched the Hassan. A huge mistake.

From the time I culled the Hassan, every time I smoked her, I kicked myself. Lost my contacts to Hassan around '04, and hadn't seen or smoked any Hassan since. (until this week)

I re-united with my boy with connections to Hassan. My boy and I have known each other since pre school, we go way back. As soon as we got together, maybe 2-3 years ago now, we started telling stories about how good the Hassan was. I told him from that moment on, it should be his duty to track down the Hassan, and get it into my hands. I have given this guy pounds of herb, and never asked for anything in return. Except that day when I told him it was his duty to retrieve this strain, and this week he retained his honor.

It's been 20 years, and I have never found smoke like the Hassan.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
For the record, Hassan and I go back to around 96'. My first indoor garden was around 2000, and Hassan was one of my first crops, maybe 3rd or 4th. I sucked at growing, and Jack the Ripper yielded much more, so I ditched the Hassan. A huge mistake.

From the time I culled the Hassan, every time I smoked her, I kicked myself. Lost my contacts to Hassan around '04, and hadn't seen or smoked any Hassan since. (until this week)

I re-united with my boy with connections to Hassan. My boy and I have known each other since pre school, we go way back. As soon as we got together, maybe 2-3 years ago now, we started telling stories about how good the Hassan was. I told him from that moment on, it should be his duty to track down the Hassan, and get it into my hands. I have given this guy pounds of herb, and never asked for anything in return. Except that day when I told him it was his duty to retrieve this strain, and this week he retained his honor.

It's been 20 years, and I have never found smoke like the Hassan.
Word man shit sounds fire especially if you gave up #'s for it to be secured in your possession again. I'm a super strain hoarder when I have something I like 85% of them I've managed to keep.And you can bet I wish I had those other 15% back. I seem to find something different that's special in a lot of strains and mastering them all keeps me ticking! Good luck on the harvest look forward to the pics

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

No no, I give my buddy pounds because he is my buddy, and I don't like him spending money on herb. What I paid for the Hassan was much, much more. People would laugh, but it's worth what one is willing to pay. I was willing to pay a lot. The cost was money, an atv, some gold, silver, three elite cuts, and a couple packs of seeds.

All that, but now I have my Hassan back! I woke up with a great feeling, knowing Hassan is back in my life.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i can't wait to see what you do with that gem bulldog, sounds like something really special coming from a guy like you. i couldn't find much info on it at all, VERY interesting strain indeed :)

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

The only info you can find is probably me asking for it on line for the last 10 years, lol. Back in high school, we only knew one guy growing the Hassan. He was in San Carlos, or Santa Clara, or Santa Cruz, can't quite remember. (I never dealt first had with dude) He grew it in his closet, and to this day, the best herb I have ever smoked. I started moving packs from Garberville, where I ran into one other grower with the Hassan. So in 15+ years, only two people that have even heard of the Hassan outside of my crew.

Not much was ever grown, and everything went for 60$ an 1/8, all the way up. People were happy to pay that price, then hoarded the herb. I was growing and moving stains called Grunk, and Garberville funk. Both fantastic strains, that I got for good prices. However, when the Hassan came around, nobody wanted anything but the Hassan.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
No no, I give my buddy pounds because he is my buddy, and I don't like him spending money on herb. What I paid for the Hassan was much, much more. People would laugh, but it's worth what one is willing to pay. I was willing to pay a lot. The cost was money, an atv, some gold, silver, three elite cuts, and a couple packs of seeds.

All that, but now I have my Hassan back! I woke up with a great feeling, knowing Hassan is back in my life.
Wow sounds like a keeper if I ever heard of one. I would never pay or charge that extreme amount for a clone. Up to about 500 I would at but that is for a healthy strong clone. It takes a lot of work keeping Plants healthy over a long period of time. I got clones back recently from someone and there all fucked up from neglect. It's gonna take me months to get these back to health and some may never recover. I work hard to keep shit healthy so I will ask for a reasonable amount 2-500 dollars for taking care of the plant. I see a lot of free clone passing going on and it's always trouble. They seem to always come with something when there free because there not taken care of."this excludes the one time I was offered 2 g's for a cut lol but he was cocky lol"

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So, I have been trying to find things to help me with my mental state from trimming all day for weeks. Sitting in a little room, trimming for hours on end makes one real board. I talked with someone else about this, and they recommended taking my daughter out for a couple hours. This helped a lot, and re-motivated me. Another great thing I did to help the mind, was I took my trim table and moved it outdoors for a day. Trimming in silence, listening to nature was nice. My back has been in agony, and I don't take pain meds this time of year. Need to be on my game, just in case.

Long hard days, and the harvest moon isn't even upon us yet. This will be day # 20 of 12+ hour days. I wake up, make breakfast, then work on my indoor garden. Then start trimming. I take lunch, dinner and tuck in breaks (daughter), but my day has been from 7am to 11pm, daily. Hope the rest of harvest goes smoothly. I almost want to say I hope the rest of harvest goes quickly, but that would mean less harvesting.....:) Good problems to have I guess.

Waffles for breakfast, with some pig.

F

friend

Bulldog thanks for sharing!
Love all of the information , and great inspiration :) Bulldog when ever i harvest , i play a ton of music, drink a lot of coffee and make a bunch of bubble(the bubble is the key) before i get my friskas gummed up.
Wishing you good karma bulldog !

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Bulldog thanks for sharing!
Love all of the information , and great inspiration :) Bulldog when ever i harvest , i play a ton of music, drink a lot of coffee and make a bunch of bubble(the bubble is the key) before i get my friskas gummed up.
Wishing you good karma bulldog !

Your right! How could I forget the bubble! ;) Music is key also, however I don't have a great library, and rely on Pandora. Pandora plays a loop after a while, and I have been trimming for hundreds of hours now. Music, Tv, all getting old, lol.

Hear is the song that gets me going in the AM. I like playing this to get the juices moving. Don't laugh.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom