North carolina growers?

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Check out the newly revamped North Carolina Patients Network!! This will be our year!!

sigbanner.jpg

S

soilslinger

I hope you are right kakalak. people are getting popped left in right in North Kakalaki right now and the State shows no signs of letting up. they are milking this cash cow to the very end. we all need to rally together and get this ball rolling again in the right direction!

S

soilslinger

by the way, WNC is home to some of the finest nugs and most skilled growers in NC. if you are puffing on funky medicine in NC it is either export from TN, sent from some medical dispensary from the Left Coast or grown in West NC, around the Asheville area, because those freaks know how to do shit right!

S

soilslinger

funky flowers float around ILM rarely and when they do they come from drug dealers with guns and powdered drugs to boot. a complete lack of class at the beach

S

SuperQ

... May be out of line for this ... but ... Product ... I'd love to have some ... and that's all I'm a say about that ... .

S

soilslinger

too many ... what does your post even mean SuperQ?

Word from the grapevine is there is a potential NORML gathering in Asheville late June. Many fine people are working hard to get this up and running. I will keep you posted.

B

b.ver

Relocating to near A-ville from TN soon, optimistic about HB577's progress. Hoping to make some friends and pick some brains when I get there!

L

LoveTheKush

Whats going on fellows? In NC as well. As the status of the bill right now seems in limbo. I wish they would go ahead and pass. The only reason Im growing is due to my dad having cancer.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
There is no compassion in NC. Even for the sick. After I meet with my lawyer again I will fill you in on the details of how they will treat you when/if you get busted in NC. It bullshit though. that much I will say. Check out the NC illegal substance tax for starters. I hate politics but now I am trying educate people of NC and help make some progress instead of just watching from the sidelines. I will be leaving NC asap! They cannot take away my knowledge and they sure as hell can't take away my passion for this plant. I love it way more than a fat kid loves cake!!

L

LoveTheKush

I agree Fred. Its a shame, people who are sick (not people who pretend) deserve to recieve relief anyway they can. My dad cant even eat and hold down food enless he smoked some. Before chemo he weighted 196. Now he weights 150. He is pale and throws up all the the enless medicated. The meds they perscribed to help him with that cost $300 a month. Its crazy how it is. Fred if you want to share more info my friend, I ll more than willing to listen and learn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom