North Carolina purchasing seeds information, thanks

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

OK so I have looked and looked and looked, through North Carolina statutes And cannot find where possession of cannabis seeds are illegal. My state sucks for cannabis lol so I’m gonna assume I cannot possess them. Do you have any advice on purchasing them online?

Thanks

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I used to do it all the time, when I lived there. I have never heard of a single person in the US arrested for receiving seeds in the mail.

Back then, there were no legal, domestic seed sellers, so everything had to come through customs, which once snagged my seeds.

I used a "safe addy" (an address to a friend's house who didn't grow), until he moved. Then I just had them sent directly to my house, where my grow was. Supposedly risky, but I did it for ten years.

To make a long story short, buy whatever you want from any seed seller and don't sweat it.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

May I recommend @Oldsog for seeds. He is US based and ships to you via USPS - there are no problems.

There are several others on the forum as well. Just depends what genetics you are looking for. But shipping them to you should be a non-event.

radrichie61

radrichie61

May I recommend @Oldsog for seeds. He is US based and ships to you via USPS - there are no problems.

There are several others on the forum as well. Just depends what genetics you are looking for. But shipping them to you should be a non-event.
Thanks, I am so new that I am not even ready to worry about genetics. Just learning good grow methods. Any recommendations and again a huge thanks. Just joined this week.

Got recommendations on seeds to try for a good starting point next spring. Can only grow outdoors.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge and have a great weekend.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Plenty of good genes and people right here on the farm. I don’t buy from a bank any more , well because ya just never know buy direct from the breeder like oldsog or trustfall

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Just got this in the mail today from the legend himself.

939255A9 3EB4 47F4 8442 527773AE24EC

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ur worse than I am I guessin you got more beans than you ever gonna run, bet ya have a hard deciding what’s next 🤔
Yes, I kinda am. Right now only 2 things are certain.

I need some Durban, so those IBL Durban regs you gave me are getting germinated this weekend and going in the non-testing tent. Just need to stock up.

Second is some of those in the picture are going in the tent I'm working on with Aqua next. Not sure which yet. I don't think I can go wrong honestly.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Thank you very much. Greatly appreciated!

pilto

pilto

I have had perfect reception from the North Atlantic Seed Company here in NC. But I have only ordered from them once. Both of my Seedsman orders came through over the last two years as well without any issue. So I am 3/3 ordering seeds in NC in the past 2 1/2 years.

radrichie61

radrichie61

Ok, so I am going to make a purchase from @Oldsog for some guerrilla grows I am planning. I am planning on running about 10-15 guerilla grows all around my urban area. I prefer to do that so I can walk to or bike to sites. There is great locations available actually. I only plan on visiting once a month and see how it goes. All sites are very close to water and green areas even in dry summers. Going to visit when I plant and then once a month only and see what happens. I am confident in my soil and nutrient prep and everything else.

So here is my question. Any strains you recommend for pest and drought resistant where I can get in and out quick. I know there are so many parameters of strains but mine are, I want to get stoned and pumped during the day and numb at night when chilling. Additionally, would auto-flowers be a good idea to get in and out quick.

Thanks in advance.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ok, so I am going to make a purchase from @Oldsog for some guerrilla grows I am planning. I am planning on running about 10-15 guerilla grows all around my urban area. I prefer to do that so I can walk to or bike to sites. There is great locations available actually. I only plan on visiting once a month and see how it goes. All sites are very close to water and green areas even in dry summers. Going to visit when I plant and then once a month only and see what happens. I am confident in my soil and nutrient prep and everything else.

So here is my question. Any strains you recommend for pest and drought resistant where I can get in and out quick. I know there are so many parameters of strains but mine are, I want to get stoned and pumped during the day and numb at night when chilling. Additionally, would auto-flowers be a good idea to get in and out quick.

Thanks in advance.
For the first question on strains, im really not to sure, i know a few strain that fit what you want, but as far as drought and pests, ya got me beat man. And for the second question, autos would be my go to. Its all i grow outside, but i went for photos this summer and had all sorts of issues and only harvested 2 of 4 plants. The other 2 went in the woods. Pots and all. Was a pretty disappointing season this year 5.5 ounces from 2 photos. Usually pull 4+ ozs off 1 autoflower outside.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

OK so I have looked and looked and looked, through North Carolina statutes And cannot find where possession of cannabis seeds are illegal. My state sucks for cannabis lol so I’m gonna assume I cannot possess them. Do you have any advice on purchasing them online?

Thanks
Bought mine from seedsman and they got here in just over a week. I’m in NC

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Thanks in advance.
Use autos and take different paths to site. Foot traffic is gonna be your worse enemy along with rabbits, deer and other animals.

radrichie61

radrichie61

For the first question on strains, im really not to sure, i know a few strain that fit what you want, but as far as drought and pests, ya got me beat man. And for the second question, autos would be my go to. Its all i grow outside, but i went for photos this summer and had all sorts of issues and only harvested 2 of 4 plants. The other 2 went in the woods. Pots and all. Was a pretty disappointing season this year 5.5 ounces from 2 photos. Usually pull 4+ ozs off 1 autoflower outside.
Hey I guess that first question is a bit ridiculous, but…

Sorry to hear about your photoperiod girls not doing well. My first time playing around this summer, had 3 seeds I found and threw them in some pots, I have no idea whether they were regular, feminized, or auto flowers. They started flowering in mid to late August like a photoperiod would usually do. For me went very well, I guess. Sorry to hear yours didn’t this time. Any recommendations on good auto flowers that you’ve enjoyed?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hey I guess that first question is a bit ridiculous, but…

Sorry to hear about your photoperiod girls not doing well. My first time playing around this summer, had 3 seeds I found and threw them in some pots, I have no idea whether they were regular, feminized, or auto flowers. They started flowering in mid to late August like a photoperiod would usually do. For me went very well, I guess. Sorry to hear yours didn’t this time. Any recommendations on good auto flowers that you’ve enjoyed?
There are strains out there that fit what you are looking for, im just not the one to answer that. I know seedsman.com has a drop down and you can choose from a bunch of different things, like below.
Screenshot 20221118 073404 Chrome

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter

Thanks in advance.
do you prefer indica or sativa dominant plants or OG's, Chem or Cookies? a couple things come to mind. Fast sativa, Heat Stroke 100% 90's terp profile NO gas, Chem or cookies :), the lebanses hash plant hybrids are very nice for a more indica dom plant. definitely have a good number of options.

Tha I buy seeds from

Thanks
https://www.seedsupreme.com
Been buying them from here and they shipped to my house and I haven’t had any problems & Have been buying them for a long time .The state I live in just pass recreation marijuana :) Every State should allow medical marijuana or recreational marijuana !!!!

radrichie61

radrichie61

do you prefer indica or sativa dominant plants or OG's, Chem or Cookies? a couple things come to mind. Fast sativa, Heat Stroke 100% 90's terp profile NO gas, Chem or cookies :), the lebanses hash plant hybrids are very nice for a more indica dom plant. definitely have a good number of optio
do you prefer indica or sativa dominant plants or OG's, Chem or Cookies? a couple things come to mind. Fast sativa, Heat Stroke 100% 90's terp profile NO gas, Chem or cookies :), the lebanses hash plant hybrids are very nice for a more indica dom plant. definitely have a good number of options.
Sir, I have no freaking idea. Sound dumb after 43 or so years you would think I have a preference but I just bought and smoked.

I saved 3 seeds from smoke that looked good and planted them just for the heck of it and things went great, I think, for a beginner. My shit rocks and that I do know. So I am going to look so stooped here. From what I think I know, Indica is a deep, mellow esoteric buzz that glues me to the couch and sativa is the shit that smacks me in the face and I want to go work in the yard, surf, have sex, I want to do shit. So, if that is right I like both. I like the sound of the super silver I think it’s called, but my issue is I cannot grow backyard again, not the same way this year and have to go guerrilla. The first few people on here all said you were the man so I truly appreciate your reply and any advice for my situation.

Urban guerrilla in a hot, wet spring, dry summer and fall unless tropical storms, environment with pretty good damn soil. Cannot monitor much at all. I am just going to germ, grow in a gallon pot until,a few nodes, and plant in prepare sites around town. That’s it. Will add nutes in winter and spring and when transplanting. Then once a month more dry nutes.

Thank you again and everyone on here.

Top Bottom