Northen lights auto flowering problem

• Thread starter Sampagani
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sampagani

Sampagani

Hi everyone!
My northen lights auto in her 57th day looks unhealthy! The marks on the leaves are from light burn! I already raised the light but I'm stressed about the general aspect!
Water/fertiliser are ok! lights too! what do you think the problem is?

Northen lights auto flowering problem
Northen lights auto flowering problem 2
Northen lights auto flowering problem 3
Northen lights auto flowering problem 4
Northen lights auto flowering problem 5
Moshmen

Moshmen

Your gonna have to give more info if ya want help - what nutes? Ppm fed? Ph ? Run off numbers ? Looks like ya got multiple things goin on

Sampagani

Sampagani

Your gonna have to give more info if ya want help - what nutes? Ppm fed? Ph ? Run off numbers ? Looks like ya got multiple things goin on
You're right, I should have mentioned those informations...but unfortunately I live in a country where it is illegal to grow weed so : there is no adequate soil/light/fertiliser and this is my first time growing but here is all informations I have :
  1. Lights : 1 MH lamp 250w + 3 Led Lamps 18w ( HID Wattage Equivalent 135w ).
  2. Nutrients n°1 : please see the picture included. (15g for 10L rain water).
  3. Nutrients n°2 : calcium nitrate + epsom salt ( 5g each for 4L rain water).
  4. Soil : Universal KRONEN® Ziemia uniwersalna
  5. 12L soil in 17L plastic pot with drain holes in the bottom.
I water her when the 3-5 cm of the surface is dry.
So guys what do you think the problem is?

120755504 343510700428883 2772921209256440716 nb9376d0f2423e511f0cfb05ea53a689d32170
Moshmen

Moshmen

Sounds like a lot of nitrogen for auto to me, but can’t be certain water with plain phed water till 20% runoff the damaged leaves will not recover .

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

can you do a runoff test please?
make your normal solution .( it must have all 12 minimum mineral)
measure ph and ec .
water until there is runoff .
measure ec and ph
the necrosis ( dead tissue) is a sign of light damage but at the top not running down the plant.. if you can do a wee bit of an over flow we can at least rule out too high EC in medium.
it should not be higher ths5 50% more than feed
if feed is 800 then runoff shud be 1000 to 1200
if it is 2x or eg 1600 th4n its nutrient lockup and burn.
need 5o over water medium with normal solution ( not pure water ) to push out older solution and replace with balanced new solution
if not the plant got a little extra water and you can rule it out .
if it is it you just fixed it.
not a lot to do about high ec or deficiency other than flush old solution and replace with new fresh solution. solution is cheap..if you replace one or add a supplement to might as well replace or add all . nutient is cheap the plant and your time is not

Sampagani

Sampagani

can you do a runoff test please?
make your normal solution .( it must have all 12 minimum mineral)
measure ph and ec .
water until there is runoff .
measure ec and ph
the necrosis ( dead tissue) is a sign of light damage but at the top not running down the plant.. if you can do a wee bit of an over flow we can at least rule out too high EC in medium.
it should not be higher ths5 50% more than feed
if feed is 800 then runoff shud be 1000 to 1200
if it is 2x or eg 1600 th4n its nutrient lockup and burn.
need 5o over water medium with normal solution ( not pure water ) to push out older solution and replace with balanced new solution
if not the plant got a little extra water and you can rule it out .
if it is it you just fixed it.
not a lot to do about high ec or deficiency other than flush old solution and replace with new fresh solution. solution is cheap..if you replace one or add a supplement to might as well replace or add all . nutient is cheap the plant and your time is not
Thanks John for your reply!
Please kindly note that I'm living in Tunisia and I can't even import the necessary tools to measure EC and PH (lot of questions and customs agents open the parcels). In other words, I can't do the measurements.
But I want to tell you that I alternate between sun and artificial lights (November is sunny and hot 23-26°) and I remember that there was a windy day, do you think it's maybe a wind burn problem?

Moshmen

Moshmen

With out the tools you will have to keep trying things - soil will buffer the ph issue if amended proper

Sampagani

Sampagani

With out the tools you will have to keep trying things - soil will buffer the ph issue if amended proper
I need your advice on this point : I'm thinking to harvest it!
I delicately touched the buds today and it's full of resin and the smell is very strong and tasty! It's an auto and normally it's time for harvest after 60 days. I thought about this because the situation is getting worse and I'm afraid the problem will affect the buds.
What do you think?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Needs more time to finish proper - but ya gotta do what ya gotta do - I would wait as long as possible - Until crunchy leaves ranch the bud sites

Sampagani

Sampagani

Needs more time to finish proper - but ya gotta do what ya gotta do - I would wait as long as possible - Until crunchy leaves ranch the bud sites
@Moshmen
I know that what I just did is completely wrong, but I just cut a bud, dry it with a hair dryer, smoked the quarter of it and...I'm typing these lines HIGH!! So first of all : thanks a lot for your support! Second, I'll wait few other days and see my baby evolution and then harvest it and debute the drying process!
again thanks!

Growrx

Growrx

Sounds like a lot of nitrogen for auto to me, but can’t be certain water with plain phed water till 20% runoff the damaged leaves will not recover .
Just reading this now, off the rip I see the fan leaves are super dark, probably too much N for flower.

Top Bottom