Northern Ca Flowering Greehouse Winter

• Thread starter Skarik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishmaster42

Fishmaster42

can you use the propane when the lights are on that would give off a lot of good co2. around here Most of us are using electric heaters for small gardens. they suck dont do much. sound like your better off than most.

S

Skarik

im not supplementing lighting at all. Im considering throwing up 2 1000 in my 12x20 greenhouse to supplement on the cloudy days but im 6 weeks in flower (On whats supposed to be 10 week flower) plants but the buds havent filled in. Its been cloudy and cold!. I figure if i supplement the light that should give off heat and help with any light deficiency..... Check out the propane heaters for night. SPace heaters eat up a lot of power and like you said dont do much. 4 gallons of propane lasts 3 days and keeps my greenhouse at 60+ on 30- nights, but dont help at all with day heating.

Any tips on boosting bud mass with nutrients?

Im feeding every 4 days with Maxsea 3-20-20

The Terps

The Terps

Nutrients are only good if the plants have adiquite light to process them. So you will want supplemental lighting. You can eat all the right food but if you don't get to the gym eneough or in a plants case eneough light you won't see mass in the right places. I can't recommended burning propane with your stuff zipped up as you are burning a lot of needed oxygen and producing far to much co2. I think a pellet stove is the best system for heating nor cal green houses. You get all the heat without the air exchange and oxygen and co2 problem. They also sell models that have a thermostat so you just need to fill pellets as needed.

Top Bottom