Northern Colorado Grow

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Greeting from Fort Collins. Just wondering if anybody is planning a grow in northern Colorado? Just moved here from SoCal. If so any tips about weather and keeping plants hydrated for weeks without supervision? I plan to prep soil in a few weeks to get everything rolling. Camo 2l bottles with drip attachments and polymer crystals for watering. Any strain suggestions? For sure will grow NL #5 and Master Kush. Anyway thanks for viewing and looking for any other mountain growers help.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am on the other side of I-25 from ya maing...doin it all indoor right now but got stuff ready to roll outside in the next 10 days or so...

I think the last freeze is behind us but there still may be a cold snap or two until mid April but that the gamble outdoors..

Humidity, or lack there of, is a bitch 17%rh year round is crazy dry, desert like action and indoors just as much a bitch to conquer..

Might have to cold frame them outdoors to finish but other than that is all good..

Tex

G

grizz

I would have those babys started at least a month before putting them outside, Like Tex says you gotta wait till no more freezing. and go with a hardy indica, affgani fast finisher. if I remember right it will freeze in september up there,

homebrew420

homebrew420

probably going to do veg for 3 weeks 24hrs then take those planting them out. temps permitting. Thanks for your input folks.

Top Bottom