Northern Light Harvest Today!!!

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Well the time had finally come this morning where my beautiful ladies had to come down:banana:. There were grown in RDWC(my first indoor Hydro attempt). Flowered For 56 Days. Now in the Box dryin up and by do they smell great. Pheno #1 was small and leafy but really skunky smelling. Pheno #2 had really dense nuggs with a really citrus smell with a skunk undertone. Smoke Report to follow in a week or so.

RD:afroweed:

Here are some Before and after shots:
Northern light harvest today

Northern light harvest today 2

The second pic was the second larger pheno#2. Much love. Ready for alittle break from the grow room for a week. then its time for the next round of winter grow. Seriously this is the best time for growing indoors here and have cool temps. My ladies loved it.

R

Radio_Dread

Oh yeah...I would have to say that i love DWC style of growing. The end product is worth all the trouble of putting the system together for sure. They were flowered under a 400w hps and vegged for 30days under 110w T5.

R

RamboStyle

good work, ive not had any NL for yrs! enjoy ur hard work. keep it up

R

Radio_Dread

Thanks guys. I have to say that it was a really easy plant to grow. the ladies never gave me any troubles the whole grow. Really good plant for first hydro grow. would prob reccomend to others wanting a good strain for a first go indoor hydro.

R

Radio_Dread

They were from Female Seed Company. Im pretty sure they are a UK based seed bank. I want some american beans for my next grow tho. Cali Connection or something along those lines.

R

Radio_Dread

Yeah i agree. from waht i am gathering alot of the american strains going around right now blow alot of the UK made strains out of the water

D

dagobaker

ive been wanting to try the northern lights from sensi but ive heard they arent the band they use to be..........anyone try sensi northern lights?......they are expensive

R

Radio_Dread

no i have not tried sensi version. I have smoked NL a couple times in the past but im not sure where the beans came from

R

Rolln J

You have been docked 5 rep points for flagrant bumping!

lol jk

ISeemToBeAVerb

ISeemToBeAVerb

ive been wanting to try the northern lights from sensi but ive heard they arent the band they use to be..........anyone try sensi northern lights?......they are expensive

I've heard mixed reports about the Sensi NL recently. I've been looking around for a good NL to run and I think I've narrowed it down to Dr. Atomic or HighGrade seeds NL#5. I might throw in Dinafem's NL offering called "Industrial Plant" as well.

Those Female Seeds NL are looking good too though!

-Verb

Latest posts

Top Bottom