Northern Lighta Auto, wayyy past due, several questions

• Thread starter VexingSquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VexingSquirrel

VexingSquirrel

Hello community, I got this Northern Lights Auto from Seedsman. Started it on 7/30 and thought nothing of it as I watched it grow and grow and grow. Went on line and read that several people had very late plants and some of the actions they took. Tried to force it bloom nutes, nothing. Switch to a 12/12 2 weeks ago and it immediately started to flower. So my questions are

1. Do I have to keep it on a 12/12 or can i go back to 18/6
2. Should I defoliate more.
3. Anyone else have these problems with autos
4. Is it Normal to get autos this big
5. Will the quality be affected by such a long veg or life cycle

Once again thanks for the help and like always any help or criticism is welcome since im still new to the game

Northern lighta auto wayyy past due several questions
Northern lighta auto wayyy past due several questions 2
Northern lighta auto wayyy past due several questions 3
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Oh shit that sucks man. I just saw another thread where they had the same problem as you. It appears that you got regular seeds that were mislabeled as autos. This has happened to me twice. There is no way those are true auto plants because they would have shown their sex in a matter of only weeks after germination. You will need to finish them out under 12/12. Hopefully stretch wont be too much of an issue. If your tops are getting too close to the light just use wire or small gauge rope and tie those colas down horizontally. Low stress training. Also maybe consider trying to tie up a second layer of trellis for extra support. Looks good overall man your stem coming out the pot is looking fat like a tree trunk. Should be some big colas up top looks like your gonna definitely have a bigger yield than what the auto would have put out.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

The beans were not properly feminized so leave on 12/12, nl is a big tuff easy strain that lets most beginner mistakes slide, i grew it one time and dont like it bc thc content is low but no very rarely do i have problems, this is my only pic note how tight the flower is on cola bud is and is bending my main stem..

20180826 063002

Latest posts

Top Bottom