Northern Lights Autoflower Strange Happenings in week8

• Thread starter mojoe420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mojoe420

OK.........First time I've seen this happen. Northern Lights Autoflower in week 8. Indoor grow in soil with SF4000 lights. Maxibloom fert and epsom salt only. I trimmed her up for the last time 11 days ago. Everything was appearing normal till after the trim. She started to sprout clusters of leaves and strange single white hairs in pairs. Here's a pic of what I have. She is in with 8 others that are doing great. I'm going to let her go and see what happens. I figure its stress or DNA. Growing conditions have been close to perfect throughout.

Leafpic
TSD

TSD

I don't think you're supposed to do much trimming on an autoflower... probably stressed her out would be my guess.

M

mojoe420

I don't think you're supposed to do much trimming on an autoflower... probably stressed her out would be my guess.
Well.........I have very successfully trimmed autoflowers for awhile now. Never had a problem as long as it isn't past week 8. All others are doing fantastic. Not saying it isn't stressed related due to trimming, but this is just different from anything else I have seen. Usually I'll get foxtails from stress.

TSD

TSD

Well.........I have very successfully trimmed autoflowers for awhile now. Never had a problem as long as it isn't past week 8. All others are doing fantastic. Not saying it isn't stressed related due to trimming, but this is just different from anything else I have seen. Usually I'll get foxtails from stress.
Yeah definitely looks odd, I don't have much e experience with autos... could just be genetics.

M

mojoe420

Nope...I didn’t trim any branches there....also these plants were topped going into week 3....I always get really good results topping autoflowers...I know you’re not supposed to but Bill Ward on YouTube does it all the time and gets crazy results

Habosabin

Habosabin

It just looks like it's flowering. This auto seems delayed in flowering if it's 8 weeks in.

Top Bottom