Northern Lights

• Thread starter RansacktheElder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RansacktheElder

Mota! Help me out brother man.... Do you have a strain similar in ease of growing and low smell as a Northern Lights? If so, what is it's name, or what that you have would you recommend. If I'm breaking a rule I apologize. Not trying to buy seeds directly, just looking for info as I can't find NL's through a search on the bay. Thanks in advance!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well the NL's are kinda the overlooked strain of yesteryear. So much better out there with the kushes,Dawgs and Diesels that not many peeps look for NL any more. Actually the Nirvana NL and NL x shiva are top notch in my book,ran em both and was sweetly surprised with both but fell in love with the NLxShiva.

R

RansacktheElder

I'll try it next on your recommendation! Remember, I'm in the best and worse position. I've not had very much high grade weed at all. I get to start and sample from the beginning. Kinda sad and cool at the same time.

The Joker

The Joker

It's funny, the first seeds I bought were Northern Lights x Big Bud from Nirvana and everyone here loved it. They were 15 bucks at the time. It has a spicey after taste and a great stone to it. A pleasure to smoke. Gave me better quality smoke than some 150 buck seeds i bought that were way overhyped.

I let her go after a while thinking that the more expensive stuff would be better. Not true.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew out Reefermans NL and it was awesome stuff and I agree this has kicked ass on my high $ stuff

J

John Ditchweed

reefermans nl x blueberry was steller had a great taste as for straight nl the only seeds I have grown out where sagmartha's number 9 witch was a little above par with nice yeilds

Motarebel

Motarebel

I also ran BCSC's NL#5 wich was nice but found a pheno in Nirvana's that suited me better. It had a slight lemon flava and would bust a lung,me like lung busters! LOL!

C

CobbCreekBob

I also ran BCSC's NL#5 wich was nice but found a pheno in Nirvana's that suited me better. It had a slight lemon flava and would bust a lung,me like lung busters! LOL!

got some of those crossed with a hindu kush, from BCSC, them babies are set back, I expect great things outta em:rauch08:

pbangga

pbangga

bro nl#5 i would say is in my top 5 fav srains of all time due to taste potency yield and flower time and mota is not lying to u bout nirvana's nl however my #5 was from sensi handed down 2 me by an older grower

R

RansacktheElder

I've picked up on the different strains of NL from the discussions on here. Unfortunately I have no idea what these are.....I bought them as simply Northern Lights seeds. So I'm not sure if they're NL#5 or not. I'm pretty sure they'll be great though.

pbangga

pbangga

cant go wrong with em...the northern lights #5 is hard to find ne ways tho u can really only find it in crosses now day's but cuts r available if u look hard enuff

mace

mace

I've grown #5 and it's definitely one i will grow again. One of my top ten smokes for sure.

C

cpt.kush

id like to see mota bring gordy's spice back it was a nl#5 x sweet tooth it yeilded like a champ and had a killer buzz..i grew it next to a double sour diesel and it was no slouch!..peace cpt.k

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey ya cpt.kush -the Sweet tooth x NL#5 was called sabretooth, Gordy's spice is pacific G-13 x NL#5.

I've got some Dr. Atomic's NL coming so we'll see how well she performs and maybe slide it into the rotation.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some Reeferman NL#1xNL#5 that is very nice and was gonna use it in some crosses , what do ya think Mota ?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL , thank you bro:smiley_joint:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I found one wonderful gal of NL#5 x BB that is curing now..Going to throw the double doja pre 98 bubba kush male i have on her in a few weeks.

Wonderful spicey flavour.....

R

RansacktheElder

You guys are driving me nuts! I wonder when an NL or NL cross will show up on the bay? Probably never knowing my luck.

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

I've got some Dr. Atomic's NL coming so we'll see how well she performs and maybe slide it into the rotation.

Hello Motarebel!!! I grew out some of the Dr.'s BLx NL and it was really impressive. I know the Dr. has been working with NL for quite some time now...wish you the best on your grow, and I wouldn't be surprised if you found a keeper in there!
Cheers!

Top Bottom