..northern lights...

• Thread starter beaver39
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

beaver39

reef,could you tell us about where you started(source) with your northern lights genetics and how authentic they may be?..........how do you feel your nl compares to others...........whats is the buzz,yeild,taste,stability(ibl) and aroma like.......

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
This is one of Zoo's faves. Perhaps he will chime in later today to describe these original genetics. Supposed to be super potent!

D

Dubsta

Alot of people who have grown RM's Northern Lights love it to death, some say its the best NL they have tryed and some think its one of reefermans best strains to date, I hope to get it one day..

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I think this one from Reef is very nice , I had 5 females and 1 kinda seemed like a indica plant and was my least favorite and then one that seemed like a straight haze influence that seemed to take forever but man oh man the pheno that rocks had some solid chunky rock hard buds that smelled like haze when burning and was a keeper for sure . It was the pot that when you walk into a room and 5 or 6 things are being smoked everyone looks at you burning the NL and ask WTF is that . My brother in law took this to the 311 concert and had to beat people off with a stick because as soon as he lit it everyone was asking to either buy some or puff some . I can also tell ya that my favorite pheno would shoot roots from her clones at about 7 dayz:banana: I still have the seeds so I'll pop them as soon as I get a bit of room .

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

im right behind you zoo......:icon_cookie:

have some in the fridge waiting to be popped...:banana:

it will be nice to have a good nl to breed with the hazes, the return of nl x haze would be a nice treat for all.:character0103:

K

Karma Genetics

got me some packs toplay with. Hoping for a nice oldskool shit.

D

Dubsta

Hey Beaver if i remember correct reefs northern lights is NL1 x NL5, maybe 6? Wish i got a pack of those since i want a male for crossing but i might just get a clone of Reef's version from my buddy he loves his cut so death... Claims to be the best Northern Lights he ever tryed with a huge yield to.

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i wanted some of those but never saw them listed. nice to hear there is some sativa expression in them still. only other nl i've heard that from is tom hills old cali nl.

O

Obsoul33t

up and gone before i got out of bed ... you fockers are way to fast

this is 2 i missed now nl and panama red gonna have to start sleeping with my laptop

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Dubsta is right my pack is NL#1 x NL#5 .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
These NL are going down today , I don't have the room but I must do it:rasta:

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
2 out of the 3 are up so looks like some NL will be in the House of Zoo again:banana:

R

Reeferman

My seeds came from the source that nevil got his seeds from there was never clones all 5 nl lines were sold to nevil as seeds , they had high levels of variation far from finished products huge variation was present .
Nevil lost the males and did not maintain the early families so thus the invention of the clone story .
That being said nev selected 1 heavy indica line as his Nl#5 female clone and most Nl in Holland was based on that 1 cut .
My seed line as of 3 years ago is a open pollinated line that has variation of the early seeds nevil was sold .

The seed line I have been selling most recently is nl #5 x nl #1 and its killer .
I am working on reeferman's ultimate NL .
Reeferman

B

beaver39

thanks for the reply Reef........can you get pics of your nl#5(in full flowering) mom to show us?

Top Bottom