Northern Ontario Strains

I'm looking to find out what strains do best in northern Ontario or central Ontario

• Best bang for my buck

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best yeild and easy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking to find the best bang for my buck I'm located in central/northern Ontario and need some ideas if strains and yeild from plants wanna start my own garden for my wife and I to cut out the cost. Also I'm looking for outdoor strains and any wisdom helps for I am a first time grower but do have some knowledge on plants TIA

Looking to find the best bang for my buck I'm located in central/northern Ontario and need some ideas if strains and yeild from plants wanna start my own garden for my wife and I to cut out the cost. Also I'm looking for outdoor strains and any wisdom helps for I am a first time grower but do have some knowledge on plants TIA
i have a northen lights thats been growin every year here on pei foe 15 years

You'd probably be good with any strong, outdoor strain. Here is a list with some ideas for you (NL is included): https://zenpype.com/top-10-outdoor-marijuana-strains/
Please pay no attention to that link. Most of those strains would fail miserably in northern Ontario
I'm in the same boat. Looking for recommendations on a good early strain for northern Ontario. Would have to be pulled by early September, mould and frost resistant. Would help if deer and rabbits dont eat it but I'll rely on hair and scoot to help with that lol. TIA

Please pay no attention to that link. Most of those strains would fail miserably in northern Ontario
I'm in the same boat. Looking for recommendations on a good early strain for northern Ontario. Would have to be pulled by early September, mould and frost resistant. Would help if deer and rabbits dont eat it but I'll rely on hair and scoot to help with that lol. TIA
Purple Kush does very good here in Ontario. Grown outdoors last 6 years, finish early to mid Sept. Nice trips plant outdoors.

Check out PeakseedsBC, they have some excellent outdoor crosses. Their NL/timewarp cross is very nice and does really well outdoors in the North Country. Their entire Timewarp cross lineup is made specifically for outdoor growing in Canada. They grow very nice smelling and tasting plants that finish anywhere from early september to early October depending on strain. And that's actually finished, not just when you could take them and get away with it.

+1 for Peak seeds.
Look into the breeder hybrids from hell, their canadian and advertise for outdoor Quebec.
I'm not sure we're talking about the same place. PeakseedsBC is a highly regarded breeder who has top shelf genetics and a pretty limited selection of proven varieties. He does have some other stuff that's not on the website sometimes though, and is easy to contact by email to see if there is anything else available. But what he has is legit, and very high quality.

Peakseeds, without the BC after it has been known to rip people off quite a bit I've heard. I'm not familiar with them other than bad stories and a rumor I heard that they originally set up to try and lure people in who were trying to find the real peakseedsBC. And then scam them.

Last edited: