Not a lot of Oregonians talking here!

• Thread starter kripplecreek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kripplecreek

Anyone here from eastern oregon? =) Be nice to make friends with local card holders! Especially when medibles are made!:cake:bongsmi:

MEGA956

MEGA956

Do you have a MM card?

Maybe you can post your

comment in a thread i posted.

click on the link below.

ty

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I've noticed this too. I'm actually planning on moving out that way in a few months. Planning on doing my 1st outdoor grow next year. How're the cops out there? Nosey? Any info you got on E oregon outdoor growing, I'd appreciate. Thanks and take care. -PDX

S

smokin bliss

I've noticed this too. I'm actually planning on moving out that way in a few months. Planning on doing my 1st outdoor grow next year. How're the cops out there? Nosey? Any info you got on E oregon outdoor growing, I'd appreciate. Thanks and take care. -PDX

your good as long as you have your card and are within your limites

S

Shady Acres

Most people from Oregon I know aren't into blogging about their grows online

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Yep. Got the card. What IS the outdoor limit in Oregon? Shouldn't be a problem as I plan to grow trees.

K

kripplecreek

cops arent nosey really! You can smell it in most areas lots of dispensaries popping up where im at right now lol

:cake:bongsmi:

A

AlohaRebel

Kripple do you live near bend? Moving to Gresham area this summer from Hawaii lol would love to here more about the OR. med scene im new to becoming a card holder. No one really will tell me straight up, are there dispensaries that are buying meds? Is becoming a Caregiver a good idea or should i stick with just a ommp card?

Any info would be really appreciated Aloha!

K

kripplecreek

Kripple do you live near bend? Moving to Gresham area this summer from Hawaii lol would love to here more about the OR. med scene im new to becoming a card holder. No one really will tell me straight up, are there dispensaries that are buying meds? Is becoming a Caregiver a good idea or should i stick with just a ommp card?

Any info would be really appreciated Aloha!

Not NEAR lol but like...5-6 hours away? rofl ahhh the dispensaries will buy it from you on consignment but its such a rip off you eventually will decide to just either go commercial or get a lot of people under your care (which is what im going to do) before you meddle with the dispensaries or you wont have eneough to smoke for yourself and buy your chips and soda (which is why I was trying to make some side cash mtn dew and cheetos xD )

Ive had medibles in the dispensary that went for 6 dollars each but..the dispensary keeps...half..yes half and on top of that there is this bs "10% donation and sample" fee soo they stick it to you to do this but..when you think about it you are making some side money legally off of...cannabis? hehe :harvest:

So anything is good I suppose. When I did it I was kinda paranoid? So its good theres a lot of documentation (you sign a contract with the devil rofl before they take your goods)

Ive had experience with two places im not going to name names since who knows whats going on with what management etc but I notticed it was the same way at both places.

The caregiver thing is really..going to be new to me as well. Ive got a few people who want me to be their grower and such (I figure and have got agreements for 50/50 with no costs for electricity soil etc the dispensaries give you one 0 a month for 3 months out of that 6 month contract which is total bs)

Hope this helps a little lol im a little here and there since..im medicated!

K

kripplecreek

Most people from Oregon I know aren't into blogging about their grows online

Yeah I only recently got into it because I got my card rofl most people in oregon aint blogging becasue most dont have their cards yet rofl

wait for it... =D Oregonians will overwhelm the sites once they all become legit! =D

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Cops aren't nosey around there? Cooooool. I do plan on staying within my limit (after i find out what the outdoor limit is) so I should be fine. I've just had probs with nosey folks/cops in the past and trying to keep it that way.:)
I've heard supplying the dispensaries aren't worth it. Like you said, consignment and around here, they aren't offering enough for me to consider it.
Kripplecreek what kind of medibles do you make? Brownies? Cookies? I've never cooked much with cannabis. Do you use hash or bud/leaf?
Aloha PM me when you get to Gresham. I'm only 15-20 mins away. (for now)
I'd love to see more Oregonians on this site, communicating and sharing info. Take care Oregon! -PDX

K

kripplecreek

Cops aren't nosey around there? Cooooool. I do plan on staying within my limit (after i find out what the outdoor limit is) so I should be fine. I've just had probs with nosey folks/cops in the past and trying to keep it that way.:)
I've heard supplying the dispensaries aren't worth it. Like you said, consignment and around here, they aren't offering enough for me to consider it.
Kripplecreek what kind of medibles do you make? Brownies? Cookies? I've never cooked much with cannabis. Do you use hash or bud/leaf?
Aloha PM me when you get to Gresham. I'm only 15-20 mins away. (for now)
I'd love to see more Oregonians on this site, communicating and sharing info. Take care Oregon! -PDX

hey hey! I make anything really I make cookies brownies tinctures candies fudge you name it what I use depends on whats available or who wants me to make it for them and what they supply =D Cooking with hash has fascinated me for some time since it can actually get mildly psychadelic? So id prefer to cook with hash :cake:bongsmi:

Butter for trim and buds coconut oil for hash =D

G

Growing247

I live in Oregon. I am a medical marijuana patient. Not an expert like some on here but no dummy when it comes to growing. I started out growing from clones but quickly moved to growing from seeds exclusively. The plants I get from seed tend to usually be stronger and healthier. Less likely to have weird problems also. My favorite strains are Lemon Diesel, Chem Dog #3 and #4 and usually anything crossed with chem, and OG. I also like GDP and Purple Urkle for a change of pace and when I need to bust out the super purple buds to have my friends jaws drops ;-) I also just ordered a bunch of seeds from EMERALD TRIANGLE. California Wildfire, Lost Coast OG, Super Sour OG, and Lemon OG along with BUBBA 76 which is a 1976 Afghan crossed with a Pre 98 Bubba Kush. Got 5 regular seeds of those. Cherry OG and also bought their Black Afghani X Bubba. I spent a couple hundred on seeds but I am confident they should all hatch for the most part. I bought 25 seeds to test the waters and 24 out of 25 grew leaves. Only one seed didn't make it because I damaged the rootlet while planting it and stunted it. I use LIGHTWARRIOR and DIXIE CUPS and shop lights and T5s to keep the chill away.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Those sound like some nice strains bro. I'm about to place another order to attitude pretty soon...Just haven't figured out what I'm getting yet. -PDX

K

kripplecreek

Hello Oregon!

Yeah ive got to order some seeds myself now unfortunately. Ive got a mother of medicine woman but dunno the mites hit and hit hard if it wasnt for a post I saw on here about the root mites I never would have figured wth was going on :( as it is I got to save the mother thankfully so thats a plus!

Kinda...crap though that the mites came..with the mother :P Before that I had been mite free for 3 years no bugs no nothing even the fans hitting them constantly didnt keep the little sobs away then they went to the roots wth id NEVER heard of that

the mother came from a dispensary here that has two strikes on it now :P Now I know why the shortage i bet they lost all their crop shitty for the patients

Let me know what you order bro im looking at some more seeds for something quick i like those autoflowering strains a bunch they are quick only get so tall uniformly so its fantastic whats shit is the 4th buy of these seeds from a bank I wont name (SHIT bank but I dont wanna dis is unless its ok to do so here ive order form there a bunch and this was the last try)

Im figuring something sativa for mornings and a heavy indica for night pain relief. Going to have to go back on the docs pain meds again :P cant buy eneough from a dispensary on my budget and I gave everyone their stuff before the disaster :P commander cody im down to seeds and stems again! lol

A

AlohaRebel

Hey Kripple thanks for the info on your experience with the dispensaries i see what you mean for the most part lol would like to make side chips hahaha too when i finally get moved over and set up. Would you say most hydro shops are cool and its ok to pick up lots of gear one time trip! Always payin cash tho lol. Btw kinda off subject but hows prices over there now a days when i was visiting friends, was like 200 a zip for good shit superlemon haze, and some blue city diesel which i loved. MMMMMM can still taste it.......but how much lbs drop for or how much are the contracts worth that you would make with local dispensaries if you are willing to share that info up to man....

Thanks again, Aloha

Oh PDX wont be moving till fall time gots money to make over for now! Come to OR just rollin brah$$$$$$

K

kripplecreek

Its around 400 a o here for anything medical. You can see the prices on that website I gave you for your card :cake:bongsmi:

Street prices when my dealer used to have good shit lol

As to how much you could make well you get half of what you sell it for per gram so if you sell your stuff for 10 a gram (mids) or 13 a gram (medical) you get half of that. Also expect to give them 10% on top of what you give them for "donations" is what I was told. So if you give them 1500 grams take in 1650 they keep 150 grams off the bat so its 1500 grams you brought total that you are going to make anything off of.

If I was you I would get copies of every single transaction. Never treat them as your friends. Paper. Always.

A

AlohaRebel

WOW thats nutz $400 i end up getting rid of most of my meds for around $200 - $225 lol wish i could ask more but times are hard these days, plus well i remain here on the islands price is very competitive in my area for 200 so it is what it is! CHEAP deals is what i think...... i didnt really understand your break down on the sales as far as giving patients there share thats not my concern its whats left over?

Say I flower 6 plants legally they can be larger plants, i would grow ladies to be monsters yielding way more than the legal amount 1.5 lbs so whats the gray area part of this?

I mean even if you had 4 patients the extra amounts would be a lot i think, no one really talks about gray area Lost kinda did while back but..........

Thanks, Kripppppllllllleeeeee, shoots!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

$400 an oz is from the dispensary. Street prices are around $200 (cheaper if you know folks or get quantity)

Top Bottom