Not enough light? Are they ready for nutes?

• Thread starter sealab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I never understood why people are willing to cut off all the big fans and afraid to leave one plant alone for comparison. If the did they would understand why they shouldn't do it. My biggest best buds are always partially blocked.
I definitely wouldn’t do all. I like to leave plenty of em and just defoliate a leaf or two here and there only if it’s blocking a prime bud site.

growsince79

growsince79

I definitely wouldn’t do all. I like to leave plenty of em and just defoliate a leaf or two here and there only if it’s blocking a prime bud site.
My prime bud sites like being blocked. As long as they aren't overcrowded and have a huge fan leaf under them. The bud itself doesn't need much light.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

My prime bud sites like being blocked. As long as they aren't overcrowded and have a huge fan leaf under them. The bud itself doesn't need much light.
Show me. I wanna see. Cause I’ve been doing it and if it was for nothing I’m stopping. Lol

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I don’t do it got light more for airflow to prime bud sites.

growsince79

growsince79

Show me. I wanna see. Cause I’ve been doing it and if it was for nothing I’m stopping. Lol

2 plants flipped 14 days from sprout 3 zips zero defoliation and zero larf..

sealab

sealab

I never understood why people are willing to cut off all the big fans and afraid to leave one plant alone for comparison. If the did they would understand why they shouldn't do it. My biggest best buds are always partially blocked.
Oh interesting. I pulled 1 fan leaf off a plant that was blocking almost all the sites underneath, but I left the rest alone. Glad I didn't perform too much surgery.

They're probably getting around 30k LUX, I haven't measured in a while. Next time I check on the garden I'll turn the light up a bit.

Way to go!! Your defiantly on the right track, those babys look killer week two of flower? Its about time to start rocking phosphates! I like to use kelp and alfalfa during the transition.
Yep yep, very exciting stuff. I've been giving them bottle nutes every other feeding, and going light with it. They seem to like it so far.

Top Bottom