not enough nutes?

• Thread starter jd123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jd123

hey everyone. having some problems with 2 of my plants and im clueless at this point as to what i did wrong tho im guessing i waited too long to start giving nutes, or i gave too much of something and locked out the plants.

one is severly affected and the other is just starting to get worrysome. both have been feed with a quarter and half strength of technaflora recipe for success with some silica boost added. however im worred because the recipe says it should equate out to 1430ppm, but at half strength its reading 1500ppm on my tds meter, my meter calabrates fine so i know its at least close to accurate so im not sure whether to go full strength or not, or if i should switch nutes all together, the recipe has worked fine in the past. it consists of
bc boost
bc bloom
awesome blossoms
thrive alive b-1 red
magical
sugar daddy
+botanicare silica boost

both are undera 400w hortilux hps in a 4x4x7 tent

should i flush them either of them or ad something specific like calmag? or just keep going with the schedule? which will now be feed water water feed.

the first one is an auto white russian in FF ocean forest. its about 5 1/2 weeks old, its only been feed twice once with quarter strength once with half strength both in the last 2 weeks.
Not enough nutes

Not enough nutes 2

the second one is rocklock also in FF ocean forest 4 weeks into flowering. its been feed 3 times, once with quarter strength early on. and then twice with half strength in the last 2 weeks
Not enough nutes 3

Not enough nutes 4

Not enough nutes 5

Top Bottom