Not getting high with edibles

• Thread starter login
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
login

login

From what I understand cancer is not a disease but a condition of your life style.
My dad got hit with civil asset forfeiture they took everything lost millions from corrupt politicians.

That was 7 years ago and all the charges were just dropped a couple of months ago because it was all fabricated BS. But his business and reputation had already been long destroyed.
He got depressed and stressed and basically become unhealthy. I believe that was the trigger of his cancer.

He is now eating a keto diet, exercising, taking the oil, and doing chemo and says he will continue to make these life Style changes.
With all that being said I believe he will make a full recovery.

pop22

pop22

And what about people who are out of hope, have exhausted conventional treatment options? People who were left with no immune system, no hair, thrush infections in their mouth, etc. Should they just give up and die? I believe strongly in science, but i also know, science doesn't have all the answers. And I know a woman who was in Stage 4, if I remember right, kidney cancer. She was at this point, she had weeks to live MAYBE... Against her husband's wishes , she tried RSO. She was still alive and doing well over a year later. Is it something you can count on to cure or even slow cancer? no, but it gives you a last resort to try. And yes, it seems to work in conjunction with current treatments. And here's what everyone is overlooking, NOTHING science has come up with cures cancers, it merely extends your life a few months to a couple of years. And at what cost, physically, mentally or financially? Does modern medicine even WANT to cure cancer when "treating" it is a multi-billion dollar industry? I have my doubts. I had a coworker some years ago, found out he had throat cancer. He'd only recently started working, had no health insurance. Sold everything he owned including his home to pay for his treatments. And when he went broke, he simply gave up and died. I have his coffee cup from work to remind me of him. and the shabby treatment he received form the medical " community"

So nay say all you want. Science is a long way from knowing it all. And what is known is not shared for the benefit of mankind, it's a source of wealth for a very few and a ruination for anyone without good health insurance, which is a great many people in this country. The word "industry" should never have been used in the same sentence with the word " medical" In this, the United States is a profound failure. EVERYONE deserves the best medical care possible, and the facts are out there, you won't get it here unless your wealthy!

Habosabin

Habosabin

I got my dad taking up to 1 gram of the Rick Simpson oil in capsules for colon cancer, but it's not getting him high at all.
I thought maybe the oil had went bad but after I took a 500 mg capsule it knocked the dog shit out of me for 12 hours.
Hes also not on any other medication until he starts chemo in 5 weeks.
Will the oil still work even without the effects?
I'm assuming he worked up to one gram. If so, yeah tolerance building up.

Edited: didn't see he did this over a few days. Did he get high the first few days?

Last edited:
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

I'm surprised there's such a debate on RSO still. I work at a dispensary and we've helped quite a few patients get over their cancer with RSO including a little 8 year old who was given no chance of living. Truth is, there are multiple treatments for cancer around the world. I'd suggest watching The Truth About Cancer to learn more.

Eskander

Eskander

And what about people who are out of hope, have exhausted conventional treatment options? People who were left with no immune system, no hair, thrush infections in their mouth, etc. Should they just give up and die? I believe strongly in science, but i also know, science doesn't have all the answers. And I know a woman who was in Stage 4, if I remember right, kidney cancer. She was at this point, she had weeks to live MAYBE... Against her husband's wishes , she tried RSO. She was still alive and doing well over a year later. Is it something you can count on to cure or even slow cancer? no, but it gives you a last resort to try. And yes, it seems to work in conjunction with current treatments. And here's what everyone is overlooking, NOTHING science has come up with cures cancers, it merely extends your life a few months to a couple of years. And at what cost, physically, mentally or financially? Does modern medicine even WANT to cure cancer when "treating" it is a multi-billion dollar industry? I have my doubts. I had a coworker some years ago, found out he had throat cancer. He'd only recently started working, had no health insurance. Sold everything he owned including his home to pay for his treatments. And when he went broke, he simply gave up and died. I have his coffee cup from work to remind me of him. and the shabby treatment he received form the medical " community"

So nay say all you want. Science is a long way from knowing it all. And what is known is not shared for the benefit of mankind, it's a source of wealth for a very few and a ruination for anyone without good health insurance, which is a great many people in this country. The word "industry" should never have been used in the same sentence with the word " medical" In this, the United States is a profound failure. EVERYONE deserves the best medical care possible, and the facts are out there, you won't get it here unless your wealthy!
For people that have exhausted conventional options, have life expectancies even with chemo that are short or simply want relief of symptoms of the cancer or chemo, then by all means. If it is a Hail Mary, then why not. You really have nothing to loose unless being high for the rest of your life is unappealing. My only objection is to the notion that RSO is a stand alone replacement for conventional treatment and there are a number of threads in which people say exactly that. That kind of thing goes beyond offering hope and into the realm of advice that gets people killed.

-Eskander

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

ok., different opinions are fine, personally it healed my hand meaning i had about a 2-3 inch burn with layers missing, so i got a bandage wrap thing and put a bunch of oil on it and wrapped it around my hand, changed the bandage couple times and within a week like 7 days maybe a day or two later my hand was perfectly healed with no sign of anything, got this from watching the rick simpson documentaries and it worked exactly like he said..
like anything it helps some and not others.
these people are doing what they can do to help their loved one.
i’ve read studies from a cancer clinic in british columbia of people beating stage 4-5 cancer with just aspirin etc..
anyhoo.. let’s just be cool cause this could go on and on..
we’re here to help and support people, especially people in need..
thank you and glad to have you here!
I wrote software for BigPharma and I will tell Eeksander that the reason there is opposing studies to Cannabinoids and Cancer Treatment is becuause Chemo like the Teflon Dumping in WV is an 82billion per year industry and INS and your GVT the FDA spoon fed by Pelosi and The Dem goons are not going to let so many sheeple believe there was a cure this whole damn time! They would be Cruxified litterly

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

I get high from raw weed every time I eat it. Last time I ground up a big bud and sprinkled it on a chicken sandwich I was baked for 8 hours straight. Maybe it doesn't work for everybody, but it definitely works for me. My favorite way to dose before getting on an airplane.
I also get the effect from eating raw cannabis. Nice n spicy .

Weed doesn't effect everyone the same.

Rrrrralph

Rrrrralph

I got my dad taking up to 1 gram of the Rick Simpson oil in capsules for colon cancer, but it's not getting him high at all.
I thought maybe the oil had went bad but after I took a 500 mg capsule it knocked the dog shit out of me for 12 hours.
A friend of mine has liver disease and gets high about 50% of the time when he consumes edibles.He says its because he once had Hep-C....

KeystoneHempNursery

KeystoneHempNursery

Making the Cut
Supporter
Are you incorporating any emulsifiers such as sunflower lecithin ? This greatly increases the delivery & effects before your system digests & wastes it

InnerVision

InnerVision

Nature holds cures for all ailments & dis-ease. Big Pharma cant patent Nature. If the truth were ever fully told, there would be ZERO confidence left regarding many things in this world.
Opinions are great, we all have them, but Truth, that is not something so easily found these days. Lots of muddy water. The age of fact checkers & Disinfo. Blackmirror come to life.
FECO / RSO has benefits, is it a guarantee? No, not at all, But many within the dispensary & medical marijuana movement know the truth & the people it has cured & helped. At the very least it makes quality of life for those who do not seek out conventional methods or have had severe adverse effects to said treatments. Chemicals have their place, but Nature provides. Many of the BEST Medicines. This is not a secret, But the illusion sold is one that is dependent upon shareholders & treatments, not cures & losing clients. Be Well to each other. Regardless of what you "believe".

InnerVision

InnerVision

My Mom for the record has started the FECO / RSO treatment, started low as you should, and is in the same boat, tolerating low doses very well with very little to any effetcs. Which I see as a good thing, because I can only imagine a gram of this stuff a day, I took 30mg for my disk pain and I felt that wonderfully.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I'm not shure but I don't think RS oil gets you high but could be wrong, if you have access to a dispensary you can buy sublingual strips, tincture, or candy ext, I have a recipe for canna butter, first take 7 grams of the best weed you can find and give a light grind, put weed and 3 sticks of butter in a small pot, in a larger pot fill 3/4 with water and bring to a simmer, put pot with weed and butter in pot of simmering water, don't let the weed and butter boil off I keep around 180f stir occasionally for 3 hours this will give the thc time to adhere to the fat in the butter, you must get a very fine metal strainer, after the 3 hours strain the weed and butter through the strainer and put in container add a teaspoon of vanilla,and put in fridge to cool, I don't know what your dad likes but you can put the butter in chocolate chip cookies I make sheet cookies, or you can do brownies but if the weed is good I garente it will get him high, the first time I made I ate half and was high for 2 and a half days and all my friends beg for my cookies, I hope this helps your dad out pain sux, also there are books like cooking with cannabis ect, hope he feels better.

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I am currently treating throat cancer with RSO and while I am not cancer free yet, I do feel that I am on that road. I can tell you that the RSO does and can get you very high. In the beginning, 1/2 a grain of rice dab is a dose and ya, you do get high from that. However, my body got accustomed to the oil very quickly, so take that 1/2 grain of rice dab for a week and then start to double it every 4 days. I did this until I got up to a full 1 gram a day dosed in 3 different times during the day. And no, the oil does not get me high anymore unless I up the dose or accidentally take too much. I did that one night when I was suffering from a lot of pain. I had taken my bedtime dose and it just wasn't working about 1:00 am. I got up and took about 1/2 a dose more and went back to bed. About an hour later, still no relief. I got up and took another FULL dose. Laid back down and 5 minutes later, the previous dose hit me! I initially panicked a bit, but hit my CBD tincture a full dropper, layed back down and slept really really well. And yes, I was a bit high from that. But under normal dosing, no, it won't make you high, but rest assured, it is still doing its work in your body.

I can say that the pain from this cancer is substantial and the RSO deals with it. For the most part, I hardly noticed the pain until the time approached for my next dose. I will caution anyone who is doing an RSO therapy for cancer that you source your Cannabis from the best grower/medical dispensary that you can find. In the beginning I was sourcing my flower from many different places where ever I could find it, and since cost was an issue, I needed the best price. Turns out, this was a mistake and it could cost me my life, mainly because of the quality of the flower I had been getting. I did grow my own medicine for the first round of this treatment, but it was my first grow and who knows how good it measured on the THC and terpene scale. The same could be said for all the flower I used in my early treatments.

3 months into this fight, I was fighting the cancer, and controlling the pain, but it did not seem to be working as well as I had hoped. Eventually, the oil I had stopped being so effective at controlling the pain and I had to dose more than 3 times a day and actually taking about 1 1/2 grams there for about a week and I was getting very discouraged. I was literally going down hill despite the fact that the tumor on my neck had been shrinking and continued to shrink. I saw a Cannabis doctor, who, after asking me some questions about my medicine, chewed me out for not getting my state medical card and explained how the medicine has evolved, mainly due to all the testing and analysis they are doing. Researchers are understanding how the terpenes affect the medicinal quality of the RSO. I got my medical card and went to a close-by dispensary. The guy there is fantastic and once he found out I am treating cancer, he thumbed through his book of strains he has available and found high THC strains that have high levels of the anti cancer terpenes Limonene and Caryophyllene.

Long story short, I had enough cash to get 4 ounces of flower from the dispensary and did the extraction. I got 17 grams from the 4 ounces which I thought was outstanding. And on top of that, after about 3 days of taking this new batch, I noticed a huge difference in all aspects of my treatment. I went back to 3 doses a day and now, two weeks later, I feel 1000% better than I did a month ago. I am forgetting to take my afternoon dose because I am not being reminded by the pain 3 hours early. I'm sleeping better. BTW, we also found some strains that have high terpenes for anti anxiety. I am still taking the CBD, but the anxiety is 100% gone now.

I wanted to chime in here with my experience for whatever it's worth. I cannot say I am cancer free yet, but I do believe that day will come. I see the naysayers bad mouthing Cannabis therapy for cancer and I just have to say, what will you do if you get the diagnosis? Personally, I know the success level of the mainstream medical industry and it's not good. I will not poison my immune system, just so I can buy myself a few extra months of crappy life. And....if I am gonna die, I'm gonna die with my boots on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom