not much height.

• Thread starter lambrettats1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi, i have a grow room which is 6ft long x 5ft wide x 5 ft tall i am growing in aqua farms using a 600 hps and was wondering what plants would grow best in this space i really only have about 3ft of height to work with because of the pots and light. thanks in advance.

P

ProGroWannabe

If you don't want to LST your plants, you could try a good old-fashioned afghani. They are almost all short-statured.

Otherwise you could LST them, and grow whatever the hell ya want. I'm finishing some hazes right now, and have less than four feet vertically.

P

poutpup07

i dunno what your into.....

but atomic n.l worked for me in the past the right phenotype though 80 percent were pretty bushy but 20% or 2 of the 10 seeds were pole pot that was quite good.....chocolate chunk preformmed very consistentley from seed for me and all gre to right about 3 feet high at the end. but like pro says LST them or train them with whatevers clever and grow whatever you want good luck with your venture....oh also mazar was a good one for me a ghani like pro said.....sorry pro im just kinda rephrasing or whatever
pup

B

BluntBrothersEAST

i would go with progrowannabe afghanis do generally grow short and stout

G

gacktodd

You can really grow just about anything in that space with enough LST / topping / FIMing and some patience. I'd recommend finding a strain that suits your desired high type and flowering time, throwing it in and training as necessary. research the stretch associated with your chosen strain and use that to indicate when you need to switch to flower.

sevens

sevens

you can grow anything you want just do a lots of training and bending .this way you will have a good yield .you did mentionne you have 1 X 600 hps is this on a light mover ?.if not i do recommend it ..or just add another 600 hps ..those girlsdo love the light ...lol:flower

Top Bottom