Not Quite Sinsemilla

• Thread starter H3AD_CAS3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H3AD_CAS3

Help! Seeds In My Buds

I found a couple mature seeds last night in one of my nugs of Abusive. The Abusive are in a clone only room of special cuts I've acquired over the years. This is the first time I found seeds in any of the medicine I have had over the past few years.

Any thoughts on what happened? If the seeds are viable can I expect them to herm or be mostly female?

R

r z n b a l l

could it be possible you had light leaks or any other stressing factor while growing this plant? I've read hermis are hermis you might get a good amount of females at first but you have to remember that they are hermi seeds

S

snake383

from what i have read it could be number of things. search for hermie and you can find more info. hope that helps

F

frankie-smiles

Get those seeds going mate, could be a gem in there. The fact that you have only found a couple of seeds suggests it was prob only one or two nanna's that popped in the whole room. The seeds will prob be fems also. If it was in a room of clone onlys then whatever genetics are in it should be good. Good luck.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Frankie nailed HC, get that baby started :nod

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
yup......pop those babies............alot of the best strains being traded are simply bagseed or S1's!!!! Who knows......maybe your beans will create an Abusive Kush that actually tastes like OG ;)

bf

J

jdubz206

definitely pop em...i have a sfv ogk s1 i'm starting to like more than the clone

H

H3AD_CAS3

thanks for all the replies...these babies are going into peat pods this weekend...grow report to follow :banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom