Not Reveg Yet?

• Thread starter Sweetred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sweetred

Sweetred

Back in may I tossed this plant out thinking it was dead after it turned yellow and all the leafs fell off . So it sits out there in lows of bellow 40 F ,it was in flower when it died . It's now 6 weeks later . End of June. And it's like monster cropped but never been back to veg. Is just my 2nd grow I have no idea what's going on rely . I'm just guessing. Anyway what the heck do I do now?

Not reveg yet
Not reveg yet 2
RR1

RR1

Back in may I tossed this plant out thinking it was dead after it turned yellow and all the leafs fell off . So it sits out there in lows of bellow 40 F ,it was in flower when it died . It's now 6 weeks later . End of June. And it's like monster cropped but never been back to veg. Is just my 2nd grow I have no idea what's going on rely . I'm just guessing. Anyway what the heck do I do now?
Looks like it grew back ok. I see lots of veg growth. Most plants won’t go back to the way they looked before. Should start flowering soon. You’ll know a lot more as she flowers.
Keep an eye for male flowers of course.
You may have just gotten a gift from the cannabis gods.
RR1

Enforcer

Enforcer

Yes, she is revegging. She’ll throw single finger leaves, then 3,5,8. It takes about a month for the hormones to switch back to veg growth. It’s going to look weird until then. Don’t worry, just give it time.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I was always a fan of doing the re-veg on girlz I fell in love with
Dont it always happens OH sh^&% forgot to get a clone and now what do I do?
IMHO get some of that lower growth off and the top it now that its getting up there the two new branches that sper off will produce some nice balled fan leaves and give ya a few more Tops being that its still early july, IMHO you have the time

Looks Happy to be Growin Green
Peace FlyJ

P

Pass2TheLeft

I get into monster cropping/revegging its my fav method if your growing in soil i highly recommend repotting in a larger pot and new soil it seems way easyier to grow an inert mediums than soil if you monster crop

Top Bottom