• Tagged users None
B

beretta92

Hydro Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? Seed
2. How old are your plants? day 51 of flowering
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What type of hydro system are you using? ebb & flow
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
Botanicare in a 25 gal reservoir
cal mag plus 8ml/gal
sweet raw flavor 10ml/gal
seaplex 5ml/gal
hydroplex 3.5 ml/gal
cns17 ripe 20ml/gal

6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution? 5.8
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water? RO water
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution? 1440 ppm
9. What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? 65
10 Does your PPM show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? fall
11. Does your pH show a rise or fall when you do your daily check? rise
12. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? no
13.What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined?400w Hps
14. How close are your lights to the plants? very close, about 4 inches but it does not feel too hot
15. What size is your grow space in square feet? 96sq.ft 8'x12'
16. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 68-75 @ 35%
17. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? no
18. How much experience do you have growing? first grow

Hi guys, I really need some help with this.

First, There are a lot of rust spots which looks like it's too late to really do anything about but i'm open to suggestions. I thought it was calcium deficiency at first but now it seems more likely I nute burned the s**t out of them.

My second issue is that I have 2 different strains going (1 white widow, 3 ice) and it appears the white widow is going to finish up much quicker. Should I stop all nutrients now? How soon should I start flushing them?

I appreciate any help... It's obvious I let this garden get completely out of hand but I'm hoping to still salvage it the best I can

The last photo is of the white widow (no rust spots) which looks pretty close to being ready

Thanks!

Not sure how to proceed need some help please
Not sure how to proceed need some help please 2
Not sure how to proceed need some help please 3
Not sure how to proceed need some help please 4
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Bump for you. Sorry, I can't really answer your questions very well as I'm not a hydro grower.

S

Snow Crash

Cut out the seaplex, you won't need that anymore.

Also, you can cut back on the Cal-Mag plus, 8ml per gallon is about .8ec of Cal-Mag... kind of a lot, so I don't know if you had a calcium shortage as much as a pH fluctuation at some point because you definitely had enough calcium in there between the CNS 17 and the Cal-Mag Plus.

You can push the sweet maybe 1 or 2 more times before you'll probably want to cut back on that a little too.

Also, you're pushing a hell of a lot of phosphorus with the 20ml of the 1-5-4 ripe with 3.5 ml of the 0-10-6 hydroplex. At this point (maybe 10 days to harvest) you definitely don't need to be pushing the Hydroplex anymore.

The CNS 17 Ripe and the Sweet should be all you need from here on out.

Flushing in the Ebb/Flow should be easy and quick. You can probably flush them down in 2 days pretty well. I'd follow the instructions on the Ripe and the Sweet bottle labels until I was about 5 days from harvest. Then I'd start flushing and watch those trichomes.

Looking good dude.

B

beretta92

Thanks Snow Crash! I changed out the reservoir only going with the Sweet and CNS 17 Ripe. I appreciate your time and detailed response.

Top Bottom