Not sure if this is light stress

• Thread starter Dasnuggster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

Is this heat or light stress? The temperature are low 80s' humidity in the 40s. I'm using spider farmer sf4000 at just under 80%. It's a gsc..I grew it last year with a 400 mh/hps and had no problems. This is my first run with an led.

Not sure if this is light stress
Not sure if this is light stress 2
Not sure if this is light stress 3
Not sure if this is light stress 4
jguit

jguit

Supporter
How close are your lights? LEDs can be VERY intense. What and how much are you feeding?

visajoe1

visajoe1

Plants would be happier if humidity was closer to 64% at those temps. The leaves are under a lot of pressure with that high VPD; leaf temps is too high. Which is why we see the serrated edges turned up on leaf edges, she's trying to cool down

Read about VPD when you have a chance, it will help you.

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Plants would be happier if humidity was closer to 64% at those temps. The leaves are under a lot of pressure with that high VPD; leaf temps is too high. Which is why we see the serrated edges turned up on leaf edges, she's trying to cool down

Joe is right. https://vpdchart.com/#C,46,25,23,0 Read about VPD and there is chart for you. 🙂

Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

How close are your lights? LEDs can be VERY intense. What and how much are you feeding?
They were about 20 incheses away. I moved them up an extra 6 inches. I'm using Gaia green 444 and giving them a tea every now and then.

Dasnuggster

Dasnuggster

Thanks I'll try to increase the humidity. I raised my lights an extra few inches as well.

Top Bottom