Not sure what’s eating away at my leaves...

• Thread starter Ngrow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Okay so clearly something is eating my leaves. It’s an indoor tent grow with FFOF soil and I noticed bites and holes but I cannot seem to see any bugs. It starting to go into pre flower now and not sure what to do.

Not sure whats eating away at my leaves
Not sure whats eating away at my leaves 2
Not sure whats eating away at my leaves 3
Not sure whats eating away at my leaves 4
Not sure whats eating away at my leaves 5
Not sure whats eating away at my leaves 6
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Could be tearing from handling or done at transplant just guessing here if it's caterpillar you would see there black shit they leave behind . Od

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I can't see the point of that it's a very dangerous material for the plant if not delivered correctly. Do you have an eye loupe handy flip over some leaves and get a good look .

Ngrow20

Ngrow20

I can't see the point of that it's a very dangerous material for the plant if not delivered correctly. Do you have an eye loupe handy flip over some leaves and get a good look .
I do not been meaning to get one so I just ordered one and will be here tomorrow. Cold pressed organic neem oil is bad for the plant? Or just in flowering stage? Because a lot of things I read people say to use neem oil for pests. I actually just picked up some but was hesitant to use it cause it’s pre flowering now. It’s and auto white widow.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m thinking that’s effects from overwatering? or too high nutrients?
plants react in different ways to slightly different combinations of stuff.,
just throwing that out there.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I do not been meaning to get one so I just ordered one and will be here tomorrow. Cold pressed organic neem oil is bad for the plant? Or just in flowering stage? Because a lot of things I read people say to use neem oil for pests. I actually just picked up some but was hesitant to use it cause it’s pre flowering now. It’s and auto white widow.
You can sprinkle DE on the soil. If it crawls DE will kill it without treating the plant directly.

Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Have only fed couple times fox farm trio at half dose and that’s all light is pretty good distance above. What is DE?

Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Top Bottom