Not sure what’s wrong?

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
euphoria526

euphoria526

Hey op if you give me a list of what you got i will try to create a schedule for you. Let's get this organized and see what we can do for you.
Just copy and paste the questions and list what you have.

Soil(s)
Nutrient(s)-
Measuring probes (ph/ec)-
Strain(s)-
Light(s)-
Pot(s)-
Equipment (fans/humidity/co2/measuring devices)-
Soil -Mix of ffof and ffhf soil
nutrients - Roots Organic terp tea grow/ bloom ( I have calmag plus and pro silica as well, if/ when needed).
measurements ph/ppm meters
strains 1 purple wookies 1 wifi 43
Lights - 330 w ChilLEd LED's
pots - 2gal cloth pots

just to note, I have had high temps and its been hard to maintain consistent temps

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
Soil -Mix of ffof and ffhf soil
nutrients - Roots Organic terp tea grow/ bloom ( I have calmag plus and pro silica as well, if/ when needed).
measurements ph/ppm meters
strains 1 purple wookies 1 wifi 43
Lights - 330 w ChilLEd LED's
pots - 2gal cloth pots

just to note, I have had high temps and its been hard to maintain consistent temps
Ok how long have you had them in the soil mix?

Oa.ahhu

Oa.ahhu

Supporter
First i would flush with 6 gallons of ph 6.5 water per plant. Then i would dim down your light to 50% until you see new growth and can see if it's helping. After you flush you can let them dry out. Then when feeding stop mixing it into the soil every week, the more controlled way of using that is a 24 hour aerated soak with a 1/2 tbs of the roots organic grow per gallon of water. It's easier to start slow and to work your way up to a higher feed strength instead of burning them and trying to get them healthy again. Also cal mag is not gonna fix everything use it sparingly. To get a more consistent temperature in your tent i would increase the airflow and try to raise the humidity of the room so the plants will be less stressed.You can do a lot to control your environmentals without spending any money. Any questions just ask.

Latest posts

Top Bottom