Not sure what I did to everyone....

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
for the record..any of my Cali vs CO comments are just in fun. I know many of the Cali folks take their weed pretty seriously and justifiably so. You guys put out some good stuff for sure. A little rivalry is always good as long as it's friendly-like. (which may sometimes be hard to decipher from just words on a screen in internet-land)

o_O we need more of these smiley things so folks can see your facail expressions;)

its a good thing you cleared up that little rivalry disput though.
Angry Kid thumb
Is this one ok Jim?....lol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I think people underestimate how small tight knit and small the scene is here....We have less people spread less far.....I know my ghost, sfv and triangle are the exact same cuts Rare dank uses. I used to buy nug off scott reach.

I've linked with most every Co person on this forum in real life. Thats like 15 people I could name off right there. Not to mention the cabana folk out here. Its just a completely different game.

Thanks to everyone for your input and support......

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Ive been here for years also under different handles because Im an asshole to people I think are dicks but I try harder to bite my lip and stay outta other peoples shit. I take comfort in the fact that nowadays Im only a dick to those I think are dicks but now Im even working on that because I just learned a tough lesson there with the death of DWB. (RIP HOLMES)

Ive never gotten in to it with you but I am aware of what you speak. Just last night someone and i were speaking about you on the phone about all the shit you seem to start with people. So reading this here post is a trip.

Instead of a poor me farewell letter...Id step outside myself and look in and see what I need to do to work on myself about being an asshole. As you can see I still havnt mastered it myself but I know Ive got a good heart and a clear conscience so i just keep on trucking.

I understand where your coming from but I feel that it's not all self invoked. I am overly passionate about herb as anyone who knows me in real life would agree. I just need to learn to let things slide, and to step away for a little bit before typing anything else.

As someone else stated, it's can be hard to READ someone's tone.
:rolleyes:

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

the mitten doesn't even get mentioned.:)
YEAH thats because they can't ever beat Ohio state. OOOHHHoooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Biyah!.....sorry guys hadda get my word in. This shits all I got now that General Hospital got taken of the air.......R.I.P. General Hospital ....................................

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ive been here for years also under different handles because Im an asshole to people I think are dicks but I try harder to bite my lip and stay outta other peoples shit. I take comfort in the fact that nowadays Im only a dick to those I think are dicks but now Im even working on that because I just learned a tough lesson there with the death of DWB. (RIP HOLMES)

Ive never gotten into it with you but I am aware of what you speak. Just last night someone and I were speaking about you on the phone about all the shit you seem to start with people. So reading this here post is a trip.

Instead of a poor me farewell letter...Id step outside myself and look in and see what I need to do to work on myself about being an asshole. As you can see I still havnt mastered it myself but I know Ive got a good heart and a clear conscience so i just keep on trucking.
I agree with you 110% dan,you are an asshole,lol...

rollon

rollon

YEAH thats because they can't ever beat Ohio state. OOOHHHoooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Biyah!.....sorry guys hadda get my word in. This shits all I got now that General Hospital got taken of the air.......R.I.P. General Hospital ....................................
sorry buckeyes who is #1 I would I like to say that ohio sucks but I have to much respect for the rivalry we will see how this year plays out, by the way u posted the carpenters .peace

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I agree with you 110% dan,you are an asshole,lol...

true true that I am hahaha I mean it says it right under my name...hello!...I actually need to talk to you about your boy because my partner is thinking it might take up to a year for us to find the "perfect spot" opposed to the couple months I was thinking, so Im gonna have your boy do the work at my current spot I think :confused:. Let me double check with my partner right now and Ill give you a call later.:cool:

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Who cares if ya got a small weiner, I mean small buds DWD! lol sorry couldnt help myself. Probably alot of people out there have gotten their feelings hurt over these godamn cookies. The feeling I get when I see some picks is like Smeigel with that ring. But I just fight it cause I know I would just be disappointed. It sure looks pretty but so do alot of strains.

I for one greatly appreciate the information and knowledge you bring to the farm. Dont sweat the internet shit man. Be who you are man and keep dropping knowledge for the little guy like me.;)

J dubb

J dubb

Props to you DWD keep doin what u do I always learned from you.. tell Genghis I miss him and his foul mouth.. although I'm sure he's just wasting his time lol...

Then I'm going to waste my time while I can to the fullest.

Lounge pants, Gucci loafers and a comfy robe to cover the potato chip stained white T underneath. Ballin'.

Illmind

Illmind

unwad your panties, i'm breakin ya balls.. im feelin like i'm back in school n some kid tellin on me for throwin his report card out the bus window.. there is an ignore button tho slugger.. maybe i'm just mad i scrapped the true og cuz u said its fire lol.. who knows i get high alot

symbiote420

symbiote420

Opinions are like A-holes DWD, everybody has one! My sig on another forum says "You will fail if you try to please everyone" ...don't set yourself up for failure bro!
On another note the homie HydroKing gave Scot his Ghost OG cut ....ask me how I know !!;)
Keep doing your thang homie, I've always enjoyed your threads.

Instead of a state vs state beef let's have some state to state collaborations!!! And um, MI ain't ain't no spring chicken, we just beyond on paper because we got these old ass farts who were scared senseless from the movie Reefer Madness, wearing their Brooks Bros suit, walking around Lansing with a buttplug stuck in their *** politicians. lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

DWD, I know what u did to everyone.... U grow the dank.. A lot of egos on here take it with a grain of salt.. Happy growing..

Yea I know what you did too! That'll cause yesmanitis all day! hahaha
Keep ya head up and your chin down brutha!

Top Bottom