Not sure what is wrong?

• Thread starter CMurray86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CMurray86

CMurray86

I was wondering what this is on my leaves does anybody know? Is it some kind of bug or are they sunburned?

Not sure what is wrong
Not sure what is wrong 2
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I would guess thrips, but that's not for sure. WPM is also a possibility. we need to see the underside of the affected leaves.
Keep your eyes open for really tiny bugs. You will probably need a microscope to see them well.
Get one like this:

Microscope
Ponky

Ponky

Can't fully tell. If it is thrips their waste causes fungus. So when you treat for pests. Also treat for fungus prevention. Thrips are a lowly tier 1 pest. No big.

Capital_Florica

Capital_Florica

I would guess thrips, but that's not for sure. WPM is also a possibility. we need to see the underside of the affected leaves.
Keep your eyes open for really tiny bugs. You will probably need a microscope to see them well.
Get one like this:
Can't fully tell. If it is thrips their waste causes fungus. So when you treat for pests. Also treat for fungus prevention. Thrips are a lowly tier 1 pest. No big.

Thrips. They suck the plant cells out of the leaves leaving behind those trials. I haven’t had luck with Neem Oil, but insecticidal soap has worked.

Top Bottom