Not sure what's going on here they were fine last night!

• Thread starter Fishermannb94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Good day to all you growers out there. As you may see I am having an issue, as of this morning, with my - black domina -girls. Leaves are curling upwards looking like a cannoo. I checked the height of my light right at 24 " it's ( Mars hydro sp250). Is this early sign of a lockout. It weird cause the plant next to it thus far looks ok. It's a diy 2 bucket recirculating system. So, I would think If I mixed nutes wrong they would both be on lockdown. No???
Also the scrog pic. I started to burn this girl. Didn't take into account that the light (Mars hydro ts3000) is to big for this tent 3x3. So the distance for flower would be higher than in a 5x5 or a 4x4 tent.

Not sure whats going on here they were fine last night
Not sure whats going on here they were fine last night 2
Not sure whats going on here they were fine last night 3
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Nicely executed bathtub conversion! 😁

What are your temperatures like?

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Temps are up between 80-85 fahrenheit. I realize it's warm but I live in apartment. And the vent system is tied all together. I thought wind but from the 16" circulating fan. I only find it weird because the other plant seems to be fine. I tell you these genetics are crazy with this strain. Small and stacked everywhere. I'll have to be careful when I flip the from mold

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Temps are up between 80-85 fahrenheit. I realize it's warm but I live in apartment. And the vent system is tied all together. I thought wind but from the 16" circulating fan. I only find it weird because the other plant seems to be fine. I tell you these genetics are crazy with this strain. Small and stacked everywhere. I'll have to be careful when I flip the from mold
I'm wondering if you could be seeing root-rot... have you inspected the undercarriage recently?

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

I'm wondering if you could be seeing root-rot... have you inspected the undercarriage recently?
Yes sir hold up I'll shoot you a pic. But I thought the same so I did an inspection and rinsed the out for good measure but there solid

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I gotta agree, those roots look healthy. I think that probably puts you back at nutrient lock-out. I don't think it's too unheard of to have 2 identical strains react differently. I'm no expert, but suspect cutting your PPM by 50% might make those plants happier? What is your PPM mix?

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

It's weird the leaves get to a certain size and then they start showing brown spots and bleaching I use cal-mag regularly. So I don't know. To much nitrogen? To much light for my spot? To hot? I do control the water temps with ice bottles. Got allot of time on my hands lol! So anyone any ideas

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

I gotta agree, those roots look healthy. I think that probably puts you back at nutrient lock-out. I don't think it's too unheard of to have 2 identical strains react differently. I'm no expert, but suspect cutting your PPM by 50% might make those plants happier? What is your PPM mix?
Around 900ppm I don't use to water I use tap water. So ppm is 300 right from the tap

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

FWIW, my plant that is about that size is taking about 650PPM... but I'm just guessing here with you now. 🙃 I still vote for 50% dilution of res. If it doesn't help you can have a full refund of my fee. HAHA!! 😎

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Lol these plants are almost 7 weeks old. They grow with 3/8" nodes spacing . It's a real pain in the ass
I tried stretching the plant by raising the light but that just slowed down growth. Seeing that the ppfd went down as the light went up

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

I tried stretching the plant by raising the light but that just slowed down growth. Seeing that the ppfd went down as the light went up
Another words lots of trimming . I try not to but the leaves over lap and cover bud sight and grow out all curled like I said there's no node spacing what so ever. I hope that's a benny come harvest time lol

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

FWIW, my plant that is about that size is taking about 650PPM... but I'm just guessing here with you now. 🙃 I still vote for 50% dilution of res. If it doesn't help you can have a full refund of my fee. HAHA!! 😎
I'll try your idea I just usually am around 1800 when I decide to flip I to flower. I really push as much as I can

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I'll try your idea I just usually am around 1800 when I decide to flip I to flower. I really push as much as I can
Yeah, this can vary so much, I'm really just guessing. Maybe someone smarter than me will show up and offer better advice. 😁

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Yeah, this can vary so much, I'm really just guessing. Maybe someone smarter than me will show up and offer better advice. 😁
I've only been growing for about a yr. Now and have harvested 3 times this yr. Couple fast autos and a blue dream got a nice amount from that one . It's a nice stressful hobby....

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

I've only been growing for about a yr. Now and have harvested 3 times this yr. Couple fast autos and a blue dream got a nice amount from that one . It's a nice stressful hobby....
Basically ty for advice it's taken and noted

Top Bottom