Not sure whats going on with plant.

• Thread starter StrongIsland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StrongIsland

StrongIsland

Does anyone know what kind of problem my plant might be having?
Super Skunk
Only 3 bottom leaves have is as of now.
Trying to fix it before it becomes a problem.
Thanx

Not sure whats going on with plant
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does anyone know what kind of problem my plant might be having?
Super Skunk
Only 3 bottom leaves have is as of now.
Trying to fix it before it becomes a problem.
Thanx
Yup the leaf is missing a plant… all kidding aside please post a pic of the entire plant and information on all equipment, media, environmental and nutrients

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

If it was only 3 leaves near the bottom I wouldn't worry to much yet, however, in seeing the photo of the whole plant it looks like near the top of your plant their is signs of light stress. How high are your lights above the top of your plants?

StrongIsland

StrongIsland

If it was only 3 leaves near the bottom I wouldn't worry to much yet, however, in seeing the photo of the whole plant it looks like near the top of your plant their is signs of light stress. How high are your lights above the top of your plants?
Hey thanx for the reply, it's 20"=21" from top and I turned the light down to 80% the other day.

StrongIsland

StrongIsland

Hey thanx for the reply, it's 20"=21" from top and I turned the light down to 80% the other day.
I also have Blueberry, Sour D , Bubblegum next to her also.
They are happy. The SD drooping down 2hrs before light goes off and others are fine except the Super Skunk has this leaf thing. I was thinking old growth and soil alittle hot for her in beginning?
Also how often do I use the compost tea on them? Every 14days?
Thanx

Top Bottom