NOT SURE WHAT'S GOING ON. YELLOW GROWTH SMALL AND TURNING DOWN

• Thread starter deweyman777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

deweyman777

Hey guys,
these girls started showing some weird signs on their new growth. there's a few that are starting to get brown spots on their leaves as well. Looks like the majority of them are starting to all show signs of this small yellow curling growth on their new growth with the leaves curling down, small and yellow. Any help?
Have them under some growers choice 680s on 18/6 light, highest I had them for 1 day was 40% their max, most of the time I've been playing with 25-35% and the lights are at least 3ft away from the plants. All in 4x4 pots about 3 weeks ago at least. All in a peat/pumice/perlite/compost mix.

Ran outdoors for years and just trying this new indoor stuff to see if I can do it.

Not sure whats going on yellow growth small and turning down
Not sure whats going on yellow growth small and turning down 2
Not sure whats going on yellow growth small and turning down 3
NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

Try turning the lights down to 5-10% for a few days.

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Better yet up pot your plants when they're that established in those pots.
Once you have that much growth you should be introducing some firm of nitrogen. Even if it's present In The soil. Good luck mate
Try Superthrive its cheap & it'll get you 2gether

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

That curling your seeing is totally normal for new growth!! I'll go take a few pics & send em!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

This is a little worrying to be seeing on your newest growth. What are you feeding them if anything at all? Just the compost? What are you using for water?

Welcome to the farm 🌲

Top Bottom