Not sure which deficiency

• Thread starter Heybuddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Heybuddy

Hey Buds ,

Growing on a 50/50 coco perlite blend . using automated feeding and growing under 8 X 54watt T5 light 1.2m
my temp sits at are 25-27 degree on 24/0 light cycle and 50-55% humidity
I am feeding 3 times a day with General hydroponics at around 600ppms and a 6 ph

I spray neem oil every two weeks at 10ml per litre as a foliage spray .

I have this deficiency or nute burn and I am struggling to identify it .

Some help would be mush appreciated

Not sure which deficiency
Not sure which deficiency 2
Not sure which deficiency 3
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What is your pH? I'm not a coco grower so I may well be wrong but that sounds like a lot of newts @ 3×/day!? Do you ever flush them?

H

Heybuddy

My water is sitting at a Ph of 6 and I trying a high frequency feeding grow .
They are looking pretty healthy just getting these random burns on afew of the leaves in random places all over the plant

71171065 369155940697471 5358897215672680448 n
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
How long are your feeds and how much are you giving per feed? Easier is what size of pump are you running them off of? It's on the new growth at the top of the plant correct?

H

Heybuddy

Yeah i am making sure that i get 20% runoff on each feed . Using a 1800 l/h and its on for around a minute . I thinking it could be burns from the neem oil since i am running 24/0 light cycle

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Yeah i am making sure that i get 20% runoff on each feed . Using a 1800 l/h and its on for around a minute . I thinking it could be burns from the neem oil since i am running 24/0 light cycle

yeah might be the neem. Make sure to use a surfactant like coco wet or something similar. Depending on airflow and humidity it can sometimes take a good 5 hrs or so before you flip the lights back on with oil sprays to make sure you wont get burn. Also maybe bump it down to 8ml per L. I was always at 30 ml per gal with neem. The extra neem might be taking longer to dry on the leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom