notes/questions regarding optimum environment

• Thread starter cardrack111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cardrack111

cardrack111

Been doin alot of studying past couple days on environment. I will start with DO. The oxygen generators have me intrigued from what i've been reading. How many buckets can this unit from urbangardner handle, in experience or theory. I currently run 4 airstones per bucket, via the ap-100....lookin for other options. Heres the link to the thread thats got me thinkin DO and options for its delivery to roots:

This next thread states that 72 degrees is optimum root zone temp. Can I safely run the 72 degrees with a sterile res(hydrofungi, bleach)? And...would that be the perfect temp for the MPBs ?

Also, its stated that 75-80% humidity is optimal for the 75-85 degree room temp range. My room usually hangs around 30% so do i need to humidify? I know dd likes 40% but what i'm reading is totally opposite......Whts everyone else doin for humidity %s?

Heres the link to that thread:

Anyways, I'm only really starting to get into my reading about these topics but its got me questioning my current environment, and want to optimize my room(within my budget). Theres more questions/thoughts I will post later regarding other environmental topics, just wanted to start with these first. :bong-hits:

Top Bottom