Noticed herms in week four

• Thread starter Youngmoney1104
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Youngmoney1104

Youngmoney1104

I found a few nanners on 1 plant. I plucked them all off. This is week 4 day 1. I was told to use a product called florel. I have never used before. Not quite sure the dose. Has anyone had luck with it and if so how was it applied. My run is perfect. I have no light leaks and environment is good.

Samsonite420

Samsonite420

I ran into hermies week 3 of flowering last grow, running into it again on week 3 with 2 clones. I think mine were stress related causes though. That being said, I didn't spray anything on the last grow, but I almost daily picked those sacks hoping it was before pollen formed. Sometimes I was pulling premature sacs, other times they were filled with fresh nanners, and at times they were matured full of pollen. It was a lot of work, but in the end I grew it to full flower which took 11 weeks (it was a long veg stage). I had zero seeds. Im growing for myself and don't have other plants to worry about, so I didn't just chuck it. I got 2 ounces of high quality bud out of it. Pissed my 2 clones hermied, but thinking if I can get 4 ounces at minimum it's worth it. But if if I had other plants to worry about then maybe I would have toased them...

Latest posts

Top Bottom