Noticing heat up in tent- normal ?

• Thread starter Panhead59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Panhead59

Panhead59

I'm getting real close to harvesting my first couple plants. Lately the temp. In tent keeps going up and up. I keep turning heat down. Every day. Thinking maybe moisture in plants are drying up, affecting tent temp. Normal ? Just seems weird.

Panhead59

Panhead59

None at all. Turned it down again this am. Back up to 27-28c
Two wks left approx. For this grow. ??????

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Mine definitely heats up depending on what is going on in the room. Hot temps outside together with a dehumidifier and I have to turn on the a/c in the house to keep it under control.

What kind of lights are you using? If LED, do your ballasts come apart from the light itself? The ballasts and intensity controller all come off my light and I mounted them to a piece of plywood and have them on top of the tent. That helps keep the temps down some but the room itself where the tent is has to be controlled.

Panhead59

Panhead59

Yeah 4x4 tent in cool air conditioned basement room. I sleep down there cuzz it's 10 degrees cooler than upstairs. In tent small radiator type heater had been keeping temps very stable. Till now. Not a big deal but i wonder why. Only thing thats changed is i removed 1 plant out of 3. I've learned that will definitely affect rh, but maybe temp also. Running 2 mars hydro 300watt leds. Tsw2000 or something like that. Ballasts are removable. But haven't needed to mess with it. They actually help the heater a little bit. I don't know what's going on. Ac/dc is mostly cloudy so cooper can't be to long down the road. Wife really needs pain relief, so gonna let these go "over ripe" a little. Boosts cbd from what i've read. White widow has got to limp ahead another couple weeks i think.

Top Bottom