Nova Ardent Lift Decarboxylator - Don't Buy !!!

• Thread starter pppp1500
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pppp1500

Nova Ardent lift decarboxylator - DON'T BUY !!!
Just bought this item and after 1 single use, it is already not working, not heating anymore.

That is only an expensive shit that is not even working. You can do better with your oven.

Their customer service is awful; they couldn't care less and did not even reply.
There was also plenty of overcharge in the shipping and I can say that I've been ripped.
$300 in the garbage !

DON'T BUY !!!!

1greatvape

bought an ardent few weeks ago. already decarbed loads of buds. excellent device. i am a veteran when it comes to edibles. trust me when i say this guy "pppp1500" got a crap device or feels he overpaid and doesn't realize how to use the device. "pppp1500" is an amateur and should not be worried about the ardent. the ardent is a powerhouse, to say the least. best investment ever. no regrets. best device to date. go get one. ardentcannabis.com

P

pppp1500

hahaha clearly the guy from the company that just created an account to try to save his ass and his company !!

that is shit, never give your precious money to such scammers !!! you need it for something else that's for sure.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You can't get upset at actual customer feedback. It's what help make products better if need be, or to show faults in a product. If your worried about 1 persons unhappiness, why not try and make it right, if possible.

1234567890jl

4 week to get it to Canada .. ordered June 21 shipping date was July 6 was told they don't control the post delivery for 35 US , and that they are a new company .. when i call nothing but excuses as for why i have not received my machine ... then when it does show up there is a additional charge for customs.. i'm sure they will say sorry we did know that because we are a new company and we did not do our research!!!! way over priced for what they are selling and be prepared to WAIT. as they said they are new and they don't control the post service they over charge for... hope it work better then they respond to customers

xenon730

xenon730

idk i got mine quickly, as well as some of my patients. i didn't sell them on it, i purchased one with them just to try it out as i eat a lot of cannabis. so far it's been exactly as advertised. my card wouldn't work due to a silly error so i emailed them and they called me on a Saturday and made my order right there.

now, I'm only giving my experience but anytime you buy an electrical unit, there's a chance it'll be defective out of the box, like yours. most people don't hold that against the company for one or maybe two times. i do a lot of general caring for my patients(i do the buying and returns of anything cannabis usually), and none of the 7 have had any issues yet. theyre about 6 months old and used twice a week minimum usually each. i usually operate them.

don't really have anything to say about your experience, just wanted to give mine. i don't recommend these to people but with my experience i wouldn't have a problem with that.

the only thing i disagree with you on is that you can do better with your stove. sure, if you have a decent stove. but most of my patients are on disability and have whatever stove came in their apartment. i have never used a stove i didn't have to sit and watch the temperature of because decarbing is done at such a low temp for an oven and they rarely are consistent or accurate. hope they take care of you and you have a better experience because some of these people love their machine.

J

Jsizzle

Just bought this item and after 1 single use, it is already not working, not heating anymore.

That is only an expensive shit that is not even working. You can do better with your oven.

Their customer service is awful; they couldn't care less and did not even reply.
There was also plenty of overcharge in the shipping and I can say that I've been ripped.
$300 in the garbage !

DON'T BUY !!!!

J

Jsizzle

$300 in the garbage !

DON'T BUY !!!!
I have the same issue now. It worked amazing for 5 uses, after that it just stopped working. They keep sending me to a women named Mary who has never returned a call. Ardent had enough nerve to ask if I tried emailing. Like me calling 3 times a day is not enough? What the hell is an email going to do? I found the CEO on LinkedIn, which is my next step and will share her profile page. I'm not asking for my money back...just did it!

J

Jsizzle

I have the same issue now. It worked amazing for 5 uses, after that it just stopped working. They keep sending me to a women named Mary who has never returned a call. Ardent had enough nerve to ask if I tried emailing. Like me calling 3 times a day is not enough? What the hell is an email going todo? I found the CEO on LinkedIn, which is my next step and will share her profile page. I'mnot asking for my money back...just did it!

P

pppp1500

This device is shit and their customer service as well.
SO many people are having troubles; mine was DOA and never been able to get a refund or RMA

SIMPLY DON"T BUY !

P

Paganini

I ordered one a month ago and they never sent it. After a few emails they said they are sorry that the post office never update their tracking (yeah, right). Finally they sent me another email telling me that they stopped the original order (no shit) and will be sending me a new one and to expect my new tracking number yesterday. Never got it. Contacted them again and still no answer. I told them to please reply so I can see what excuse they will have this time.

I am wondering if there is a competition out there. If not, I am sure they will come up with one and will take all the business from Ardent because their poor shipping methods.

B

Bruce Aust

The nova dosent improve your herbs it does the opposite, stick to a decent oven & save your money.

S

Simplicio

The nova dosent improve your herbs it does the opposite, stick to a decent oven & save your money.

I own 2 Ardent Lifts, and absolutely love them.
Perfect decarb, nearly smell free.
But I agree their customer service is lacking.

J

JacksonH

I got my Ardent Lift yesterday and I'm really pissed. The "silicone" lid stinks like cheap rubber! How is it that they talk about how they are so advanced and use laboratory grade components blah, blah, blah and yet the silicone STINKS! I decarbed a gram of Harlequin bud in the unit, and SURPRISE! it came out stinking like the silicone; there's NO WAY I'm ingesting THAT!

This really has me very upset. I have spatulas made out of silicone and they have no odor at all, yet this thing stinks like hell. Did I get an old version of the Lift and they have since started using food grade silicone? Did I get a NEW version of the Lift and they have changed to a cheaper silicone? Are all of the wonderful reviews total bs?

Does anyone else have a problem with the silicone lid stinking?

This pos will be going back if this is not resolved quickly.

S

Simplicio

I got my Ardent Lift yesterday and I'm really pissed. The "silicone" lid stinks like cheap rubber! How is it that they talk about how they are so advanced and use laboratory grade components blah, blah, blah and yet the silicone STINKS! I decarbed a gram of Harlequin bud in the unit, and SURPRISE! it came out stinking like the silicone; there's NO WAY I'm ingesting THAT!

This really has me very upset. I have spatulas made out of silicone and they have no odor at all, yet this thing stinks like hell. Did I get an old version of the Lift and they have since started using food grade silicone? Did I get a NEW version of the Lift and they have changed to a cheaper silicone? Are all of the wonderful reviews total bs?

Does anyone else have a problem with the silicone lid stinking?

This pos will be going back if this is not resolved quickly.

I've bought 3 of these (I dropped and broke one of them), and none of the silicone lids smelled funny.
Now the 3 silicone lids all smell like weed.
I'd call Ardent. If you have a defective silicone part, maybe they'll replace that part.
They definitely wouldn't want an unhappy customer.

J

JacksonH

I've bought 3 of these (I dropped and broke one of them), and none of the silicone lids smelled funny.
Now the 3 silicone lids all smell like weed.
I'd call Ardent. If you have a defective silicone part, maybe they'll replace that part.
They definitely wouldn't want an unhappy customer.

If the lid smelled like weed, I'd be OK with that, cheap rubber - not so much. I called them, but it is Saturday so they are closed. I'll call again on Monday. Interesting that your lids didn't smell funny; food grade silicone should not have ANY smell at all. I don't know what to think.

Thanks for the reply.

P

pppp1500

cheap fucking useless piece of garbage that they sell at a ridiculous price

DON'T BUY

Top Bottom