Novice Blue Dream Grow Seeking Input

• Thread starter Flqw_
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flqw_

Flqw_

Hey I'm pretty new to growing, just looking to get some input on what my plants look like. If ya see anything out of shape, or just want to comment or ask questions its much appreciated. I'm on day 12 of 12/12 lighting I can post more photos too

Novice blue dream grow seeking input
Novice blue dream grow seeking input 2
Flqw_

Flqw_

Thank you for the compliment. They are 6 clones I picked up at a local dispensary, came from a place called dark heart nursery thats local to the bay area around here somewhere

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey I'm pretty new to growing, just looking to get some input on what my plants look like. If ya see anything out of shape, or just want to comment or ask questions its much appreciated. I'm on day 12 of 12/12 lighting I can post more photos too
New to growing?
well looks like your nailing this time!
great job!

Flqw_

Flqw_

Thanks for the kind words. The few grows I've attempted before this I ended up with a lot of bug problems ive been very strict with em this time

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words. The few grows I've attempted before this I ended up with a lot of bug problems ive been very strict with em this time
every grower will learn that at some point, i won’t go into my rooms without having a shower and change of cloths everyday after work..

SSgrower

SSgrower

That's interesting, shower and all. Guess you work outdoors or at a dirty whse. I too try to keep my tent very clean. Thanks for the views.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
That's interesting, shower and all. Guess you work outdoors or at a dirty whse. I too try to keep my tent very clean. Thanks for the views.
i’m a letter carrier and i don’t want to bring home pests or mildew, i’ve had white powdery mildew on the last grow from helping friends with outdoor plants and when delivering there’s always a couple plants your walking by to deliver, i see the wpm on so many plants,
i’m paranoid of it!
so far no signs of it on this grow.,

elduderito

elduderito

looks amazing!! running a mono-cultivar crop (one cultivar) certainly helps to achieving a uniform canopy and makes feeding a lot easier... If I had access to quality clones from a dispensary I would definitely not mess around pheno hunting for my first grows...

what's your set-up? nutes? medium? number of plants? -- keep up the good work!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
one thing to watch is the praying leaves, contrary to bro science it’s a sign that the light is a bit intense, so if you start to see a taco effect with the leaf blades than raise it up, leaves that sit flat with a slight upward position is ideal for photosynthesis.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
one thing to watch is the praying leaves, contrary to bro science it’s a sign that the light is a bit intense, so if you start to see a taco effect with the leaf blades than raise it up, leaves that sit flat with a slight upward position is ideal for photosynthesis.,
also any yellowing at the top would probably be a sign too.. but as long as the leaves are a nice green/healthy look than your fine, just watch your distance because they are probably growing faster now too.,

Flqw_

Flqw_

Ill keep watch on those taco leaves. All 6 plants are in soil and airpots. Im using this Bloom City nutrients. I took over the grow room from my pops bout a year ago who said I could use everything in there , he didnt wanna do the work anymore.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ill keep watch on those taco leaves. All 6 plants are in soil and airpots. Im using this Bloom City nutrients. I took over the grow room from my pops bout a year ago who said I could use everything in there , he didnt wanna do the work anymore.
nice, bonus for you!

Flqw_

Flqw_

Well I'm back and on day 25 of 12/12 lighting. Figured I would post some update pictures every once in a while now that I'm here

20210411 190718
20210411 190829
Top Bottom