Now Gypsy Is Asking For Donations On Icmag.

• Thread starter MidwestToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace

N

Nog

I wonder what the seed breeders think of ICMAG asking for free seeds from home growers and then selling them off?

Would this take business away from the seed breeders?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Why wouldn't it? But, do those breeders who sell via the mag get paid? If so then maybe they have no quarrel with it, but if not...

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

Their last IC Mag was from 14, it's now 16 with no new magazines. I know it cost to keep the server and maybe a programmer but where has all the money gone. Just not very good business practice.

N

Nog

He needs to sack all his employees who ran his business into the ground.
Payments going missing and nothing done about it, emails from customers enquiring about their orders not being answered.
Not the way to do business.
Yet he is setting sail with the same crew of demonstrated failures, and rather than having the balls to sack them, he is expecting people to just give him money.

Well his gofundme account has 7 donations in 19 days, the last made 10 days ago, so I don't think he will be getting any more from there.
I laugh at all the fanboys on icmag who say they are going to donate and urging everyone else to donate, and yet they don't actually donate anything.

T

TheBotanist

its funny i was actually trying to post the story of Gypsy where he was smacking the employee around and pulling WWE moves on him ( hitting him with THE CLAW from mankind lmao)

i had came across a story about how they had tracked Variety Jones down (FBI or NSA couldn't remember) through some old cannabis postings under "the plural of mongoose). i had read about a 1/4 of the story and decided hey this is pretty interesting stuff i should post it in the tokers den since its cannabis related and a good read"... literally minutes later its deleted.. i coulda sworn i had posted it... so i do it again and continue to read the story and as each sentence passed it was clearer and clearer why the story was being deleted.

As i read farther in the story it began to talk about overgrow and gypsie. Turns out the guy Variety jones was a huge contributor to OVERGROW to the point he even owned and paid for the servers and had the cash and was trying to buy the rest of the servers from him but they wouldn't allow it. It got to the point they actually physically assaulted a known handicap man and had even planned on hiring someone to kill him. it also talked about how he some how stole his company through some fraud loophole.. im gonna dig the article up now.

VJ was the supposed Mastermind behind the silkroad as well as his buddy ~s or ~Shabang. Sure ross was the guy on paper but from his own entries into his journal VJ was the one who pushed it to the size it had became and when problems with hackers and leaking the servers Clearnet IP it was him and Shabang, who people have implied with good evidence they may even been the same person, who cleared it and fixed the problems. VJ was the one who recommended the Hits that screwed ross and fucked his hopes in a good trial.

so after the thread was deleted multiple times i realized there wasnt errors i was being sensored to shit! i messaged an admin and told them sure the story made him look like a pile of shit but thats no reason to delete the thread. he had replied that its a private site (when i basically had said i had the right to post it and was violating free speech or press) i was told to leave the story alone and that he didnt delete it but it should be a clear indication to leave it alone as people are tired of it. I told him it was messed up to delete it as i had been a member for many years (his excuse was to leave it alone its old news) and that no everyone is on here all the time like the moderators and i had found the story to be informative as well as interesting and all the other people like me im sure would love to read this especially when they are trying to make all these plays on how good of human he was and all this trying to get him out of trouble. Before i had came across all of this i was feeling bad and almost donated a couple grand USD to his funds. i would have been so pissed to donate and then come across stories like that!

TL,DR: ICmag sucks, gypsy is a pile of turd and karma caught up with him, dont feel bad. Icmag will delete negative stories about him thus trying to portray him as some Helper of our community.. fuck outta here.

T

TheBotanist

https://antilop.cc/sr/#jones

the screenshot links are the postings from his thread " POMs proving grounds"

the story of the dude being beaten mentioned above is in one of them. Gypsy had a guy working for him and was supposed to travel with them but didnt get to because he had messed up some phone call with the photographer for Morocco. the worker mentioned something to the photographer about how he believed he didnt get to go with them for the messed up call a few weeks earlier. The dude goes tells Gyp that he is talking shit and they bring him to an apartment where He assaults the guy both physically and verbally.

Crazy to think... when you treat people like shit you may just actually get some bad karma. Bet it wasn't worth all the shit he's dealing with now.. isn't he still in the Philippines and now they have that crazy ass dictator killing all the drug users? id be deleting any stories too haha!

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

If you can't do the time , Don't do the crime..
plain and simple..
What i find funny is its against all site rules usually ??? to post about seed swapping or even bothering a breeder for free seeds yet sites go right ahead and put up some help us thread . or help a member thread etc..

IC mag has got lost over the years and many good members either got banned for speaking up or just banned for calling them out ,,

This is how it is today or how i see it

3 sites

IC mag losing members daily most posts now are international posts Spain , Italy, Germany etc
Moderation Biased

Trollitup is a site for complete bashing and getting away with it
biased as the main trollers apparently get away with it

THC is a site that believe it or not some bashing not much but you get some , more of a warmer feeling and open community
many people just accept it ..
Moderation biased and un biased getting better..

THC should be proud least there moving in the right direction i think

only problem i see is seeds pricing is ridiculous 140 180 bucks for seeds that is just wrong and painful .. t
to say the least i learnt long ago selling products,
high priced and you get a small percentage sales are minimal

you sell same product at a lower price believe it or not you get more sales therefore more money transactions
its not like it only took 3 months to breed last years elite to this years elite what 3 months and how many seeds did you make thousands

all these seeds i see on top at a action are insane drop them 50 percent and watch a massive increase
remember its about the love not to coat sites and breeders pockets

Last edited:
P

Pimples

"remember its about the love not to coat sites and breeders pockets"

It's a business now, for everyone.
Yep. Its cha ching$$$ and has been for a very long time. Both within the world of cannabis and out. The out is about to make some BIG PLAYS$$$

Latest posts

Top Bottom