Now i know she ain't pretty....but she's mine and she's beautiful and i love her!!!

• Thread starter Lowryda420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lowryda420

78 days since she sprouted. Lowryder auto. First time growing....obviously lol. I was already told she was jacked weeks ago, i just refuse to trash the plant. Right now I'm holding out on cutting her down trying to wait for these trichomes to start turning amber and cloudy. At this point i have quite a few still clear, like probably 50 to 60 percent, 40 to 45 percent cloudy, and probably around 5 percent amber. Id like to get her harvested so i can give the light to my 2 new girls, og kush, and jack that humidity back up, i got it around 30 to 40 percent while these buds are in there. What do the trichomes look like when you guys harvest?
Now i know she aint prettybut shes mine and shes beautiful and i love her

Ezdeezy89

Ezdeezy89

Take a closer pic with your flash on if you can. What happened to your fan leaves? That's a ridiculously heavy defoliation. You should only take off that much if you have everything completely dialed in. If you have any ph issues or deficiencies with that little amount of fan leaves, you're plants are gonna be done for.

steamroller

steamroller

Looks like you were lite on ferts if the leaves just fell off.
She is almost done, one way or the other.
You might just put the other two girls under the light and move this one off to the side to finish without too much lighting.
Maybe just me ?
Welcome to the Farm.
Others will come along with help.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I used this my first run and it worked out great! And welcome to the farm!

9B53EF82 8099 4012 B7D1 727D0C663D88
L

Lowryda420

Looks like you were lite on ferts if the leaves just fell off.
She is almost done, one way or the other.
You might just put the other two girls under the light and move this one off to the side to finish without too much lighting.
Maybe just me ?
Welcome to the Farm.
Others will come along with help.
Thanks for the suggestion and the welcome. I used foop at the doses they recommended, i did trim a lot of the leaves a few days ago, i was going to harvest, then i changed my mind lol. I'm going to take your suggestion and move my 2 babies under the light though.

Top Bottom