Now what do I do?

• Thread starter ru knuts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ru knuts

ru knuts

My scrog is full. I weaved, tucked and tied. But I'm starting to break branches and shoots. Now their out of control. I'm 16 days into flowering 12/129
Now what do i do 4
. 3) Wedding Cake and 3)Do-Si-Dos, both are indica dominate hybrids. I can raise my light about another foot. Also it's really hard to get to the plants in the back. Other than adding a 2nd screen, which I hate to think about, any tips or tricks? Thanks
Now what do i do
Now what do i do 2
Now what do i do 3

Vagician

Vagician

I agree with @Beachwalker, I've seen plenty of people do a second screen. It might be a bit of work so you don't damage your plants but with how tight things are it will be worth it. Your SCROG density looks great. IMO it's a perfect time to do your hard defoliation if that's how you like to roll.

ru knuts

ru knuts

I do plan to defoliate, but everything I've read says to wait until 21 days into flowering. But if I do a 2nd screen it will have to be prior to the 2nd screen going up and that's PDQ.

Anthem

Anthem

Wedding cake should be done with stretch or at least that has been my experience with the plant. Cannot comment on Dosi. Also Wedding tends to have strong stocks so it will support itself until about the last 2 weeks when you might have to stake the main cola's.
Looks like you did not take into account for stretch on flip. But work with what you got.

Anthem

Anthem

Look into bushmaster stop grow nutes or drop nitrogen and go 2700k spectrum .
I would not drop N, that has a negative effect on the end result IMO. You can also look into decision by Millenium or MOAB. They are said to ease stretch, but like previously mentioned Stretch should be over.
I have tried MOAB early in flower, not sure it did all that much. The thing I have noticed it what is just moves the nutrients from the lower leaf grow to the buds. Meaning, the lower leaves will start to yellow and die with in 2 weeks of application.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Just got back from Home Depot. Bought materials for a second screen. It's going to be a riot trying and set it above the 1st by myself.

ru knuts

ru knuts

Wedding cake should be done with stretch or at least that has been my experience with the plant. Cannot comment on Dosi. Also Wedding tends to have strong stocks so it will support itself until about the last 2 weeks when you might have to stake the main cola's.
Looks like you did not take into account for stretch on flip. But work with what you got.
How long do the stretch for? If they're done I can probably deal with it, if they have another week or more I will have no choice but to do screen #2.

ru knuts

ru knuts

What I was told to fill the screen to 60-70%, I won't do that again it will be 50-60%. If I had access to the back corner it would be different, but it is what it is this run.

Anthem

Anthem

How long do the stretch for? If they're done I can probably deal with it, if they have another week or more I will have no choice but to do screen #2.
Wedding cake should be done. I have no experience with Dosi. Look around on the internet for information. I usually use good and just put in Dosi Do strain information. It is popular so you should be able to get information on it!

Anthem

Anthem

What I was told to fill the screen to 60-70%, I won't do that again it will be 50-60%. If I had access to the back corner it would be different, but it is what it is this run.
If you can raise the light and get to the back plants I would just for go the second screen, but plan on having to stack some plants around week 5 or 6. On your next run take a look at different reservoir options and a different light set up and higher up. Right now you have about the same amount of bucket height at plant height. The low ceilings are a challenge but you can work around it with some good planning!

Top Bottom