Nugz From Recent Harvest!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Hey everyone new member here,glad to be a part of this site thought i would share a few shots of nugz from my recent harvest,dug up my old cam not the best camera but u get the idea, more pics in my gallery,appreciate any comments and will answer any questions u might have(at least try to) thanks for looking!

Few of the girls
00149.JPG

Cali Connections Ogiesel
01732.JPG

Subcool's Jack The Ripper
01629.JPG

00664.JPG

HeadBand
02316.JPG

02617.JPG

Shiva Skunk
02717.JPG

Deep Purple
02126.JPG

01926.JPG

I have more pics in gallery thanks for looking everyone!

MitchyNugz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice shots them nugs look nice in that jar. what kinda smells u get from her?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thanks for the kind words twist,thats the deep purple,very berry smelling,almost a sour grape juice mixed with rockets candies the smell off the dp is very fruity and sharp i highly reccomend it especially if ur in a tight space,this is the green pheno and i had a purple pheno that smelled very similar just pure purple,most colorful weed i have grown,i prefer it at night time i find she puts u in a nice sleepy state very relaxing!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice nugs mitch!!! that is the best looking ogiesel that i have ever seen, most of the shots i have seen were far from that,and the dp looks mighty tasty..killer job meng!!

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Good harvest there Mitch, they all look well grown and flavorfull.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thanks alot burn420 and woody,appreciate the comments,and yes the ogiesel is super dank,i got lucky with a really nice pheno,big buds with a lemon pledge smell and taste and a strong high a creeper tho smoke 2 bowls pack a third and it ends up sitting on coffee table for awhile lol,and again cheers for the comments!

Top Bottom