Numbers and enforcement

• Thread starter gisisi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gisisi

gisisi

This thread is to collect information about patients, caregivers, and plant numbers with regard to enforcement.

If you have a personal anecdote, or can reference an article, please do.

I am curious as to whether or not law enforcement, once they are inside your door, want to see your garden and count your plants? (Assuming you have provided them with your paperwork at the door)

Suppose you are just an individual with a red card.

Are they going to piss and moan that all six of your plants are flowering?

Or that you have nine instead of six? And ten unrooted cuttings.

Do different localities have official rules?:

County A: You better stick to 3/3, and we call the DEA if you have a firearem - oh, is that a seventh plant? Let's visit the jail!
versus
County B: you have a red card? - have an nice eveing, sir.

Please chime in.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No warrant get the fuck out NOW!!!!!!!

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Nobody comes thru the door with out a warrant. Knock and chat? Go across the street and chat with my attorney.

sky high

sky high

If they are at your door there is a high probability that >something< is amiss in a big way in your "medical" grow. Could be ya have kids who tell their friends and then ya get ripped (like happened here), or you have a lot of traffic/are dealing, or any number of errant behaviors/actions.

IF they are at the door...they either have a warrant or one in in the works (IMO). When they came here I made the decision to (gasp) cooperate and I let em in...no warrant. Once that happened they were VERY cool aout the entire gig. The cop told me he was afraid/had no idea if I was armed...was a dick...was gonna be combative/etc....

over weed? Nope...not me. I've stood looking down the barrel of a pissed off cops weapon in the past with the fucker tellin me if I moved he'd dust me... (in a drug bust in college, FYI).

Definitely NO FUN to be staring into the end of a loaded gun held by a big, fat cop who looks like Cheif Wiggins and is visibly shaking from alll the adrenaline pumping through his body .... yikes.

you have a right to grow more than 3/3 IF YOU CAN PROVE IT.....

but in the end...they aren't coming too check UNLESS you are fuckin up somewhere else in your life (IMO)

either way...it isn't the end of the world and a drug bust/visit is survivable...

jus' bring MONEY!

be safe, all

s h

gisisi

gisisi

CM, RMB, SH:

Thanks for the input. Looks like you are all early risers like myself.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Best time of day to get baked....

sky high

sky high

I would sleep later gisisi.....but if I did I'd miss out on all of this great nausea/arthiritic pain and the general >ass-whooped< feeling that getting up early has to offer.... LOL

hurt so bad this AM I headed straight for the bubble hash....

now what were we talkin about? LOL

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If you jump up and down about a warrant, it is not going to go your way and honestly you are opening yourself up to more cop scrutiny and more legal hassle all the way around. If you have ever had much experience with cops you know it can go a couple of ways in any situation, none are any fun but you can minimize the pain if ya keep your cool and don't be an ass..The not without a warrant montra sounds good in theory and on paper but when they are at your door, guns drawn with ninja suits on it plays out a little different. You also have to realize that the best advice an attorney could give someone in order to insure he or one of his cronies will be representing them and thus gettin paid by you, is make them get a warrant....the second you make that demand of the police, you will need an attorney because your goin to jail and your goin to court..I promise ya

I have had the narcotics task force all up in my business, we walked two complete grow houses as well as a massive outdoor grow, sat at my kitchen table for an hour or so with 15lbs labeled and bagged, 10lbs hangin, oil all over the place, and roto trimmers goin round and round...took pics, took samps, took alot of notes, and they took off. I week later i got a call from the DA's office saying that the DA would not persue because they were lookin for aggregious violations and with under 100 total plants i didn't even remotely qualify.

Everyone one out there with 6, 9, 20, or even 40+ should not even worry about anything at all, your not on their radar, sorry, they do not care about your grow and especially any numbers under 99......the Weld county DA actually told me that their threshold for recommendation to the federal enforcement team was 1000 plants these days. Under that and it is still a state and city issue and they are terrified that they are goin to get sued some more from medical patients so they are pretty lineant.

I ride my own card only with an open recommendation and keep it under 99 plants, thats the formula IMO

Tex

sky high

sky high

Grow what you need and worry about the knock >>IF<< it happens. With 150K patients in State they aren't gonna e comin around and checkin unless there's cause >elsewhere< (some folks are definitelty speeding..so never say never)

But yeah....I agree with ya TK. I learned in High School that the only kids that got hauled off were the ones with a lack of respect for the pigglies. In my college bust there were 6 of us...5 of us kept our mouths shut. The 6th was beaten badly in his cell because he kept challenging the officers at every juncture. Not smart.

Bottom line.... if they come YOU won't be calling the shots. >>>>Guaranteed!!!<<<<

anyone who believes otherwise is wrong and has (obviously) never been in "those" shoes

be safe, all

s h

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our property is fenced. Nobody is allowed on property without permission. Tk and SHs comments are probaly right on. If they really want to fuck with you with or without a warrant they can do so. Again if yoiur dealin our of your house, lots of peeps comming and going then its in face and they may hassle.
Its easy to say fuck you get a warrant, but if it actually came down to it with what I got, small scale, I really dont think they would waist there time busting and prosecuting the CMs personal grow....Hopefully anyway, could also blame the wife, lol....

putembk

putembk

For years my best friend and fishing buddy was a Denver cop. He was a Viet Nam*vet and a super red neck. He loved fucking with people and and couldn't wait for any aggressive action on any encounter. He said he loved it when someone showed disrespect or took a smart ass attitude toward him. Bottom line, treat them with respect and you are going to be a lot better off in the end.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
When I look back on my encounter with them, I would honestly have to say, other than the extreme, extreme, very extreme, stress it put me under while it was goin on, it was pretty much a pleasant experience...no harm no foul and believe me I had way more goin on than your average bear..

To each his own but having been there, done that, calm respect goes along way

Tex

S

SofaKingHigh

Damn TK, I'd be shittin' bricks having LBs stacked in front of anyone with a badge. Karma must be on your side.

Mogrow

Mogrow

For years my best friend and fishing buddy was a Denver cop. He was a Viet Nam*vet and a super red neck. He loved fucking with people and and couldn't wait for any aggressive action on any encounter. He said he loved it when someone showed disrespect or took a smart ass attitude toward him. Bottom line, treat them with respect and you are going to be a lot better off in the end.

it's a 2 way street putembk...

gisisi

gisisi

TK, putembk, SKH, Mogrow, and all previous, thanks again.

You are all doing your job by validating my own thoughts ;)

We're on the second page and no one has had an "I got in trouble for 7 plants" story.
So far, so good.

putembk

putembk

it's a 2 way street putembk...
I totally agree. However there is something about a badge, gun and night stick that makes cops think they are above the law and remember you are the one going to jail right or wrong. By the way was born in the Ozarks. Close to the dam.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes! They do have alot of heart..

Grow what you need and worry about the knock >>IF<< it happens. With 150K patients in State they aren't gonna e comin around and checkin unless there's cause >elsewhere< (some folks are definitelty speeding..so never say never)

But yeah....I agree with ya TK. I learned in High School that the only kids that got hauled off were the ones with a lack of respect for the pigglies. In my college bust there were 6 of us...5 of us kept our mouths shut. The 6th was beaten badly in his cell because he kept challenging the officers at every juncture. Not smart.

Bottom line.... if they come YOU won't be calling the shots. >>>>Guaranteed!!!<<<<

anyone who believes otherwise is wrong and has (obviously) never been in "those" shoes

be safe, all

s h
Sky High, Yes! They do have alot of heart..when there is 25 of the bastards all heavily armed, coming at you over flowers! And it is just you,the old lady & the dog! ~~~ STORY~~ There once was a young man, who was taken into custody by them..understanding (hand cuffed behind back), was thrown head first by the officers into the patrol car door! Well, once out, released, that man..waited, watched, planned..a thinking man he was! One night a shipment of rocks arrived..and then dissapeared into the night! Two pallets of stones of all types in boxes. Gone for about five years time! Then one night those rocks re-appeared over the night time..blocking the police station doors entirely! I am sure the exact officers were the ones who moved every box of those rocks! They were taken as evidence, i am sure! And held where? That i do not know! But I do know one thing for sure, them bastards were busy for awhile! They had no time to be even thinking about flowers! We can all give them more to "worry" about/over ..than flowers! Many people were questioned about that night! Was all done by one man..so, there was nobody to tell! Here is a link: http://www.copblock.org/ ..Ways to keep them busy! Word will get out they will understand! First thing in the morning moving boxes of rocks will wake any mother up! That is a true story! Enjoy your day! monkey5

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
I have "been in those shoes" a few times! And there has been time or two when they got whooped back hard too! They just never knew who did what deeds & or why! Karma is a bitch, that is for sure! Even if someone must create that Karma! I will pay someone to do what I need done if I need to..the laugh was just as good & the same belly laugh! My guess is you can tell, I am not good at using gloves with them, when they are stomping the shit out of you! Just makes me sick..them tramping all over our rights, is all! This monkey has just about had enough! monkey5

Mogrow

Mogrow

I totally agree. However there is something about a badge, gun and night stick that makes cops think they are above the law and remember you are the one going to jail right or wrong. By the way was born in the Ozarks. Close to the dam.

right on fellow hillbilly

Top Bottom