Numbers and enforcement

• Thread starter gisisi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

TK, putembk, SKH, Mogrow, and all previous, thanks again.

You are all doing your job by validating my own thoughts ;)

We're on the second page and no one has had an "I got in trouble for 7 plants" story.
So far, so good.

if you are only allowed to grow 6 and your growing 7 they arent going to lock you up and throw the key away.

my buddy had the cops called on him the other nite and his red card was expired, he had a huge grow setup at his place and the cops didnt do a fukn thing! he was indeed illegaly growing it cause of the expired card and all the plants put him way over the limits and they still did nothing!
99% of the time they are looking for the big dogs with hundreds/thousands of plants and unless they are getting a bunch of complaints they arent going to kick a door in if they know or think your small time.

ttystikk

ttystikk

if you are only allowed to grow 6 and your growing 7 they arent going to lock you up and throw the key away.

my buddy had the cops called on him the other nite and his red card was expired, he had a huge grow setup at his place and the cops didnt do a fukn thing! he was indeed illegaly growing it cause of the expired card and all the plants put him way over the limits and they still did nothing!
99% of the time they are looking for the big dogs with hundreds/thousands of plants and unless they are getting a bunch of complaints they arent going to kick a door in if they know or think your small time.

Hoping this is true. I keep no guns, no other drugs, no crazy traffic, very quiet here, just mom, kid n dog, normal life, nuthin' to see here, move along...

gisisi

gisisi

FromGrotoFlo, monkey5, all previous:

Thanks for dropping in.

I started this thread because a while back, I got a wild hair and decided to care about plant numbers. But trying to grow with that few plants is inefficient, and bugs the crap out of me. I think for my relatively small wattage, otherwise legal grow, that keeping under 100 would make my life easier and quit wasting lots of power on vegging plants.

Please continue. If you have been hassled over plant numbers in an otherwise legal home grow, we would love to hear from you...

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I had em show up to my house based on some other shit that went down. My girl invited em in real friendly, they looked over our paperwork, thanked us for keeping the paperwork organized and being cooperative, and asked to see the grow. The lights were off at the time, and I offered to turn em on (even though I risked herming the room), and they said don't worry about it and have a nice day.

Meth is still a major problem in Colorado, any cop with his head halfway screwed on right should know that cannabis cultivation is at the bottom of the list, medical or otherwise...

S

SoCoMMJ

This depends on where you live in Co. There are places {like El Paso County} where they will screw you to no end, legal or not.

gisisi

gisisi

Thanks Green Mopho, SoCoMMJ, and ttystikk - sorry I missed you in my last post ty.

So El Paso county is no good.
Any other counties to avoid?
Lenient counties?

Unit541

Unit541

I've had two MMJ related LEO encounters in El Paso county. One with CSPD and one with a sheriff. In both cases the officers [politely] asked if I was a med user, and promptly left me to my own business after briefly glancing at my red card. The CSPD officer asked if I was growing. I stated I was, and that was the end of it. He wasn't interested in looking. The deputy didn't even ask.

For the duration of both encounters, the officers treated me with the same respect I showed them. In both cases, the same neighbor called because I was puffing away in my garage.

So from my perspective, there's nothing wrong with El Paso County.

S

SoCoMMJ

We've been fighting a fully papered grow with 99 plants and 21 red cards for almost 2 years now. Yeah, there is something wrong down here :)

His name is Dan May, the 4th district DA.

gisisi

gisisi

Thanks Unit541

In both cases, the same neighbor called because I was puffing away in my garage.

...but it sounds like the neighbors in El Paso county suck ;)

Thanks again CoCoMMJ

Unit541

Unit541

...but it sounds like the neighbors in El Paso county suck ;)

lol, actually, anyone on this board would really dig my neighbors. More of them growing than not. Most neighbors borrow sugar, we run across the street to borrow a cup of cal-mag...

... Then there's that guy. You know the one that immediately removed all trees and shrubs from the perimeter of his house the day he moved in. The guy who never talks to any of his neighbors, but being a retired detective, likely has significant "files" on all of 'em...

Every peach has a pit I guess, having him around keeps us from experimenting with our counts lol.

Top Bottom