Nute burn ? Disease ? Help... please

• Thread starter GowerX616
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GowerX616

GowerX616

What do you guys think this is ? I suspect nute burn (first time grower) but want a second opinion. I flushed 2 days ago but the leaves are still wilted. This is the only plant effected, the other has little to no signs of this red/Brown color. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Nute burn  disease  help please

tobh

tobh

Supporter
yeah, nute burn and heat issues from the looks. definitely classic nute burn, though. You've got the claw and the burnt tips with dark green, almost leathery leaves.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
the affected leaves will never recover. we need more information about the grow to give actionable advise though. see my signature for a template to use.

GowerX616

GowerX616

I thought so, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something lol. I have had problems with these girls since day one smh. Will these leave eventually "perk" back up ? I know the burn marks are here to stay. The temps at "night" are 68-69. During the "day" 76-78.

GowerX616

GowerX616

The plant mainly effected is the blue gelato, I stared with ffoh 20% & 80 % happy frog mix until about week 5 veg. Transplanted to 5 gal pots added all ffoh. Started nutes with the fox farm trio pack following the fox farm nute schedule. I am also adding in kelp, cal-mag along with bembe from them as well. I noticed on my last feed I didn't have much run off. Didn't think much of it, but that could be the reason I have nute burn? ... To much salt ? I may have answered my own question lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i'm not terribly sure as those are all organic nutes afaik. the other thing i'm a little suspicious of is the white dots all over. scope your leaves and soil. You might have some bug activity going on that can present as these exact symptoms as well and if that's the case, then you'll need to get that plant out ASAP before your entire grow becomes infested.

Latest posts

Top Bottom