Nute burn? Light stress? CalMag deficiency?

• Thread starter Coopaloop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coopaloop

Coopaloop

Hey peeps. Trying to figure out what's going on with one of my 3 girls. All 3 Shiskaberrys. All 3 in 5 gallon fabric pots using Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil. About 5 weeks into flower. Using mars hydro ts2000 at about 16" above canopy. Used ff trio nutes sparingly throughout their life cycle. Anyone got input on what this probably is? Or maybe a combination of problems? It's only happening to the one, the other two don't even have yellow tips on their leaves. This one was by far always closest to the light. It reached for it way faster than the other 2. I go very easy on the nutes, maybe half strength and only once a week not twice. It may be a little difficult to see in the pictures but some of the affected leaves have the brown running all along the serrated edges as well. Also, in one picture, you can see how the half of the node site is affected (the half closest to the light) while the other half seems fine. This all happened with 4-6 days. Figured I'd get some advice from you folks. All 3 get the same amount of nutes as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Everything has been going great up until this happened. Also, ask any questions you might have. Cheers.

Nute burn light stress calmag deficiency
Nute burn light stress calmag deficiency 2
Nute burn light stress calmag deficiency 3
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Nute burn. Light burn looks different.
Cut your feeding by 25%

Latest posts

Top Bottom