Nute burn or something new?

• Thread starter Horwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Horwood

Horwood

Hey folks!

New to the fourm with some questions on my plants. Growing outdoors in east coast Canada (Central NB).

Have been fighting with proper nutrients for the past month and a small thrip infestation for the past week or so. I think the thrips are dealt with after a couple applications of a dish soap rinse and a very thorough insecticide soap wash of all six plants leaves (top, bottom, ect).

Ive come out this morning to what looks like nutrient burn on my leaves. Wondering if anyone has some insight on where to go from here. Thanks!

Nute burn or something new
Nute burn or something new 2
Nute burn or something new 3
Nute burn or something new 4
MagicNative1

MagicNative1

Looks like septoria... It looks alot like a deficiency but is actually a bacteria..

Septoria are ascomycete pycnidia-producing fungi that cause numerous leaf spot diseases on field crops, forages and many vegetables.. they start out like spots and over time will turn blackened and even possibly create actual fungus/mold looking spots.. not necessarily deadly but will continue to spread and can effect yeild...

Everyone whose ever mentioned it to me or where I've read says best thing is defoliate effected areas and they even have spray's you can use after to keep it more in check... Serenade makes a spray you can use..

Definitely not a top of the line pro at all this but I'd say that could be your culprit

Screenshot 20211117 213847
Top Bottom